or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... - Page 4241  

post #63601 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martius View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolarrow View Post

Sheltons today: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
jiixlPO.jpg

Looks like we're having the same weather. tongue.gif
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Love the Sheltons...have not worn mine in ages will have to make a point to bust them out once I put pants on again

post #63602 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by watchidiot View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterellington View Post


Navy Macneils? “Drooooolllll!” I would kill a man in Reno and then watch him die for a pair of Navy Macneils...maybe his kinfolk too for a pair in Navy Shell. 

Haha I was laughing out loud as I was reading this. I was thinking "he better not see my navy shell MacNeils as he might start shooting families in Reno".

And then I read further down...
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterellington View Post


Odin's Beard but those are magnificent looking! The lighter-colored welt/sole does limit your pairing choices, but son-of-a-bitch, I've got plenty that'd work with these.
Thanks! I was debating whether to go for a dressier welt and edge dressing but I know that I wouldnt be wearing my MacNeils with anything dressier than chinos and jeans. So I figured that a lighter welt and edge would be fine.

 

Everything was the correct choice IMHO..I have a pair of navy Vibergs with the red dainite sole that I was planning on getting re-soled. Was going to go away from the red dainite but may stick with it now...

post #63603 of 70737
Personally, I never know how to wear saddles. They're considered a casual style (using a rounded last), but with closed lacing. Maybe summery khakis or madras pants? Dunno.

You guys are wearing them well, though!
post #63604 of 70737

Olive Northland today with the 90 degree weather. Had to play around with the lighting to get a more accurate olive color. Went barefoot today, so green feet should be fun to look at later tonight.

 

 

Despite my best efforts, I couldn't manage to keep the @peppercorn78 going...sorry guys.

post #63605 of 70737
Haha! Dig the banana. "A" for effort.
post #63606 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Dynamite View Post
 

Olive Northland today with the 90 degree weather. Had to play around with the lighting to get a more accurate olive color. Went barefoot today, so green feet should be fun to look at later tonight.

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

Despite my best efforts, I couldn't manage to keep the @peppercorn78 going...sorry guys.

 

Glad to see this last and patterns working for folks... They are great looking.

post #63607 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Dynamite View Post

 

Despite my best efforts, I couldn't manage to keep the @peppercorn78 going...sorry guys.

 

I think we may have invented a new genre of AE SF pics - the peppercorn shot.

post #63608 of 70737
PSA - there are some black Shaker Heights in 9 1/2 D on the Shoe Bank for $127. Fall is coming up and the Shaker Heights is a great fall boot.

Somebody buy these so I am not tempted!

http://www.shoebank.com/FactorySecondInventory.php?STY=8722S&DIM=D&SIZE=095

Chris
post #63609 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by peppercorn78 View Post

Haha! Dig the banana. "A" for effort.

 

I'll take it! For the record, I do drink coffee, I just finished it on the drive in.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahuna75 View Post
 

 

Glad to see this last and patterns working for folks... They are great looking.

 

There is some bowing at the ankle, but I tend to get that with any slip-on/moc. Definitely not enough to turn me off from the $125 price point though!

post #63610 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by middlepP View Post
 

 

I think we may have invented a new genre of AE SF pics - the peppercorn shot.

 

I think YOU may have invented it. I'll definitely play along. Well done, sir. :cheers:

post #63611 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by hohneokc View Post

PSA - there are some black Shaker Heights in 9 1/2 D on the Shoe Bank for $127. Fall is coming up and the Shaker Heights is a great fall boot.

Somebody buy these so I am not tempted!

http://www.shoebank.com/FactorySecondInventory.php?STY=8722S&DIM=D&SIZE=095

Chris

 

You know you want them..........

 

post #63612 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by middlepP View Post

I think we may have invented a new genre of AE SF pics - the peppercorn shot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Dynamite View Post

I think YOU may have invented it. I'll definitely play along. Well done, sir. cheers.gif

Gentlemen, I'm honored. Let's do this!!

post #63613 of 70737
BTW, just picked up some new kicks for my mini-me. I SWEAR that this wasn't intentional!

post #63614 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by peppercorn78 View Post

BTW, just picked up some new kicks for my mini-me. I SWEAR that this wasn't intentional!

 

Sojurner Jr. from the new BayBee line?

post #63615 of 70737
Babiaggia?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc...