or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... - Page 3967  

post #59491 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by peppercorn78 View Post

Just pointing out that it's a particularly good time to buy AE right now. The AmEx promotion added to current Shoebank discounts for seconds, or stacked with the $35 soles 4 souls discount are both appealing offers.

$85 total off firsts. Sounds good to me...

Where can I get some info on this? What are the restrictions?

post #59492 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by cc808314 View Post

Do they just subtract that from the price or it's some sort of rebate? Is this advertised somewhere? This website is bad, real bad.....

If you go to your AmEx app, click on "membership" section, then click "special offers." Then "add to card." When you buy a pair of AE, AmEx will automatically give you 50$ credit.

Here's the link for souls 4 soles:


http://www.allenedmonds.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Soles4soulsView?clickid=3NVwZVSY90Tt38HzLO01-S9HUkVVaXVhLwdQy00&utm_source=IR&utm_medium=Affiliate
post #59493 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by peppercorn78 View Post


If you go to your AmEx app, click on "membership" section, then click "special offers." Then "add to card." When you buy a pair of AE, AmEx will automatically give you 50$ credit.

Here's the link for souls 4 soles:


http://www.allenedmonds.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Soles4soulsView?clickid=3NVwZVSY90Tt38HzLO01-S9HUkVVaXVhLwdQy00&utm_source=IR&utm_medium=Affiliate

JSO1 mentioned seconds. Will the SA associate be able to manually subtract that when I call in?

post #59494 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by cc808314 View Post

JSO1 mentioned seconds. Will the SA associate be able to manually subtract that when I call in?

If you're talking about AmEx, AmEx does it automatically, not AE.

Souls 4 souls is for 1sts only
post #59495 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by danwatts2005 View Post

Me too. Definitely one of the most versatile. I love my burnished chili McAllisters best of all my AEs.
+1. Just got some dark chili McA's and wow....awesome. J
post #59496 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by peppercorn78 View Post

Just pointing out that it's a particularly good time to buy AE right now. The AmEx promotion added to current Shoebank discounts for seconds, or stacked with the $35 soles 4 souls discount are both appealing offers.

$85 total off firsts. Sounds good to me...

 

 

 

 

What's this $35 discount you speak of? Can you provide details?

 

Thanks

post #59497 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehaviet View Post




What's this $35 discount you speak of? Can you provide details?

Thanks

The link is a few posts up.
post #59498 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by peppercorn78 View Post

The link is a few posts up.
FYI: I couldn't get that link to work.
post #59499 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by mreams99 View Post

FYI: I couldn't get that link to work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mreams99 View Post

FYI: I couldn't get that link to work.

Herrrm. Not working for me either now.

I did have it cached in a browser tab on my phone. Hopefully this is legible

post #59500 of 70737

 

 

 

I just picked up these AE "Melrose" loafers for almost nothing. I cannot find much info on them online. Anyone here that can shed some light on them for me? TIA.

post #59501 of 70737

Anyone have a pair of Bob's Chili (Dark Burnished Chili) Daltons?  I'd love to see what they look like in real life/photos rather than just the website photo.

 

post #59502 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoelover View Post












I just picked up these AE "Melrose" loafers for almost nothing. I cannot find much info on them online. Anyone here that can shed some light on them for me? TIA.

Wow, awesome. Anyone know which last these were on?
post #59503 of 70737


Black event. Shell PA
post #59504 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by peppercorn78 View Post

If you're talking about AmEx, AmEx does it automatically, not AE.

Souls 4 souls is for 1sts only

Thank you
post #59505 of 70737
Can someone tell me when is the Amex deal expiring? Also, is there a limit on the number of purchases? Looks like I may need to get an AmEx card, as my Fidelity AmEx doesn't qualify for the deal.
Edited by cc808314 - 5/16/15 at 7:11pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc...