Those are drool worthy sir. Very nice
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryBootstagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShell Cordovantagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Murlsquirl, 4/3/15
Related Forum Threads
- The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread Last post on 10/11/16 at 8:29am in Classic Menswear
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 10/21/16 at 7:25pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Allen Edmond Park Avenue sizingLast edited: 1/27/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... - Page 3734post #55996 of 707372/20/15 at 10:52ampost #55997 of 707372/20/15 at 10:56ampost #55998 of 707372/20/15 at 11:35ampost #55999 of 707372/20/15 at 11:37ampost #56000 of 707372/20/15 at 11:58amQuote:Originally Posted by polishrifle
I picked up a pair of brown Williams last week and they are very handsome shoes indeed.
Unfortunately the left shoe is very tight on the outside of my big toe; almost like the shoe sits crooked on my foot. It's a shame because cosmetically these are the cleanest pair of seconds I've yet to receive. That being said, the Williams has to be the best deal currently offered at Shoe Bank. $177 for an Independence line offering is tough to pass up.
I broke down and ordered a pair from the AL store. I'll post pics when they arrive.post #56001 of 707372/20/15 at 1:16pmWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Really glad these came out right for you.
Every pair of Dundees that go by turn my head. How do you improve the presentation of that beautiful shell material? Use a bigger canvas. (compared to shoes)
I hope this timing means something with regards to my 2 natural items, same store, same color shell, same hour.post #56002 of 707372/20/15 at 1:44pmpost #56003 of 707372/20/15 at 1:48pmpost #56004 of 707372/20/15 at 1:55pmpost #56005 of 707372/20/15 at 2:00pmQuote:
Not in the U.S. Thanks to a strong U.S. dollar, the U.S.D to Swedish Krona exchange rate is extremely favorable to Americans right now.
So this pair of black captoe balmorals
is about ~$334 before shipping.post #56006 of 707372/20/15 at 2:30pmQuote:Originally Posted by TarHeelNC
Picked these up last night on Ebay. They were listed as walnut, but when I go to Brooks Brothers website, they only have them in "brown". They should be here in a couple days, so I'll know for sure then. I asked this a couple pages back - what do you wear with walnut tartan boots? Jeans? navy pants?
They're made using golden brown CXL. Same leather on the latest shaker height with olive tweedpost #56007 of 707372/20/15 at 4:22pmpost #56008 of 707372/20/15 at 4:29pmpost #56009 of 707372/20/15 at 4:36pmpost #56010 of 707372/20/15 at 4:45pmQuote:
Whoah, those are some long, narrow shoes. What size?
Great score! Indy line is awesome.
This thread is locked
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc...
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
- › Viberg Boots 1 minute ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 5 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 8 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 12 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate "HARDCORE" Shoe Porn Thread (Bespoke only) 12 minutes ago
- › FS: Left Field NYC Miner Chinos - Size 34 (2 pair) 13 minutes ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...