or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... - Page 3718  

post #55756 of 70737

So many chukkas - since last week, I've gotten three pairs in the mail: natural shell Dundees, burgundy shell Dundees, and brown shell Bleeker Streets

post #55757 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by polojock615 View Post
 

So many chukkas - since last week, I've gotten three pairs in the mail: natural shell Dundees, burgundy shell Dundees, and brown shell Bleeker Streets


Pictures of the brown shell Bleeckers?

post #55758 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSO1 View Post


Pictures of the brown shell Bleeckers?
Yeah, that.
post #55759 of 70737

Cross-post from the MTO thread.

I thought I could keep these on the down low, but apparently I am too excited. Sorry, Ryan.

 

 

 

 

 


Edited by JSO1 - 2/18/15 at 8:49am
post #55760 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by polojock615 View Post

So many chukkas - since last week, I've gotten three pairs in the mail: natural shell Dundees, burgundy shell Dundees, and brown shell Bleeker Streets

Um, what?

Pics or it didn't happen!!!
post #55761 of 70737
Anyone notice on AllenEdmonds.com they charge shipping for orders less than $100? I know most orders will exceed $100, but it was always nice to pick up shoe laces, polish, etc. and not have to worry about shipping costs. Just an interesting change to their shipping policy.
post #55762 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by tradbrah View Post

Anyone notice on AllenEdmonds.com they charge shipping for orders less than $100? I know most orders will exceed $100, but it was always nice to pick up shoe laces, polish, etc. and not have to worry about shipping costs. Just an interesting change to their shipping policy.

 

That must be new, I've always ordered things like socks and polish and the shipping was free.

post #55763 of 70737

I typically don't like ankle boots but I'm real intrigued by the Bleeker Street.  Best of all it's on the 5 last which fits me the best.

post #55764 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordRasta View Post
 

I typically don't like ankle boots but I'm real intrigued by the Bleeker Street.  Best of all it's on the 5 last which fits me the best.


Better get on that train before they are gone, then. They're on clearance and are heavily discounted right now.

post #55765 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by peppercorn78 View Post

Um, what?

Pics or it didn't happen!!!

For the doubters. They are new to me.

post #55766 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by polojock615 View Post


For the doubters. They are new to me.


I don't see any pictures! :(

 

EDIT - ah, there we go. Fantastic work.

post #55767 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordRasta View Post
 

I typically don't like ankle boots but I'm real intrigued by the Bleeker Street.  Best of all it's on the 5 last which fits me the best.

They've had quality issues... just a heads up.  I was one of at least three on here that had to return multiple pairs

post #55768 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by polojock615 View Post


For the doubters. They are new to me.

 
Dang :worship2:
post #55769 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by tradbrah View Post

Anyone notice on AllenEdmonds.com they charge shipping for orders less than $100? I know most orders will exceed $100, but it was always nice to pick up shoe laces, polish, etc. and not have to worry about shipping costs. Just an interesting change to their shipping policy.

Looks like this is new basically as-of today. Kind of disappointing, especially with the recent hikes in retail price. Glad my AE collection is pretty much "complete."

post #55770 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by CGKIII View Post

Looks like this is new basically as-of today. Kind of disappointing, especially with the recent hikes in retail price. Glad my AE collection is pretty much "complete."

Fair enough, but shipping has gotten quite expensive these days (courier costs haven't dropped despite fuel costs dropping). I think the new structure is pretty reasonable. Of course, I would prefer free shipping all the time, of course, but can understand why they've changed the policy.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc...