Thoughts on the Kenilworth? I really never gave a PTB much thought, but the price has me intrigued, and I like the burnishing of the brown color.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryBootstagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShell Cordovantagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Murlsquirl, 4/3/15
Related Forum Threads
- The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread Last post on 1/2/17 at 4:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Today at 2:42 am in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Allen Edmond Park Avenue sizingLast edited: 1/27/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... - Page 365post #5461 of 707375/17/12 at 6:40ampost #5462 of 707375/17/12 at 7:05ampost #5463 of 707375/17/12 at 7:34amQuote:
So which color did you choose? I have the black and I love them.post #5464 of 707375/17/12 at 7:40amQuote:Quote:
I have the natural and love them. Thinking about picking up the black ones too. They are one of the most comfortable pair of shoes I own. They do run about a half size too large. If you run a quick search here or read the comments on the AE website, this is what everyone is saying and I find it to be true.
Edited by Ink007 - 5/17/12 at 2:24pmpost #5465 of 707375/17/12 at 8:04ampost #5466 of 707375/17/12 at 8:22ampost #5467 of 707375/17/12 at 8:24ampost #5468 of 707375/17/12 at 8:48ampost #5469 of 707375/17/12 at 8:52ampost #5470 of 707375/17/12 at 9:16ampost #5471 of 707375/17/12 at 9:38amQuote:Originally Posted by itsmejson
they do have their 2nd's sale going on right now.
thanks a lot, i ordered brooks strand.post #5472 of 707375/17/12 at 10:54amQuote:
Snuff suede. The first one looks terrible.post #5473 of 707375/17/12 at 11:24amQuote:
I vote for snuff suede, which I just added to my collection. Note that it does not have contrast stitching, as you can see here (sorry for the crappy picture).post #5474 of 707375/17/12 at 1:00pmpost #5475 of 707375/17/12 at 1:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by wgiceman
I have the Fairfax in black, merlot, and chestnut. The chestnut pair gets more compliments than just about any shoe I own. All are quite handsome, in my opinion. And they are extremely comfortable for me. I guess the only thing that matters is that you are happy with them.
I saw the Chestnut Fairfax at Nordstroms as well, but they only had them in 8D or something. First time I've seen an AE Chestnut colored shoe in person, and I gotta say the color is really amazing. I love it, although I'm not sure what I would wear with it. I'm sure I'd think of something!
I wore my Chili Fairfaxes last night and got several compliments on them. I like them, and apparently some of my friends/acquaintances like them too!
This thread is locked
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc...
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 17 seconds ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 2 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 3 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 5 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 10 minutes ago
- › WTB: Uniqlo +J Small Grey Wool Flannel Blazer 11 minutes ago
- › Son's birthday coming up! 21 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 25 minutes ago
- › The Official Los Angeles Shopping + Dining Thread 25 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 29 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...