or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... - Page 3499  

post #52471 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarksdb View Post

Are Daltons okay to wear in summer and spring too or are they only a fall and winter boot?


I wear boots year around.  If they are good enough for farmers and construction workers, they're good enough for me.

post #52472 of 70737
Guys, what time do the AE shoe outlets open for Black Friday? Are they already opened lol?
post #52473 of 70737

Shoveled a little snow today, now enjoying a drink with the wife.

 

Love these medium brown cxl Bayfields w Vibram Gumlite lug sole.  

 

Absent perforations, the sides look like a big plain battle ship from laces to back of boot.  I'd name this one the Proletariat, my own twist on the Titanic's usage. :)

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Ah, so thats how you set the spoiler. :)

post #52474 of 70737
Those are fantastic! Nice work!
post #52475 of 70737
Club Monaco up to 30% off. Works on AE including cordovan.... Gogogogogogo!
post #52476 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by NWTeal View Post

Club Monaco up to 30% off. Works on AE including cordovan.... Gogogogogogo!
Thanks! Just ordered some shell Dundees.
post #52477 of 70737
Club Monaco states that their AE shoes are "collaborations" and "exclusive" to CM.

Are there actually any differences between CM's collabs and the standard AE offerings? Brooks Brothers versions are indeed slightly different from the standard AE offerings, so I guess it is possible that CM has made some slight changes too. The shoes are labeled in the footbed "exclusively for Club Monaco." Hmmm...
post #52478 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by NWTeal View Post

Club Monaco up to 30% off. Works on AE including cordovan.... Gogogogogogo!

Damnit no widths! I always lose out on all the big sales because of my extra wide dogs...
post #52479 of 70737
I don't see any new deals this morning, at AE or Shoebank. No BF this year??

$455 for first quality shell is nice at Club Monaco, though.
post #52480 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatTuesday View Post

I don't see any new deals this morning, at AE or Shoebank. No BF this year??

$455 for first quality shell is nice at Club Monaco, though.
There are sales at both sites currently.
post #52481 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackboot View Post

Club Monaco states that their AE shoes are "collaborations" and "exclusive" to CM.

Are there actually any differences between CM's collabs and the standard AE offerings? Brooks Brothers versions are indeed slightly different from the standard AE offerings, so I guess it is possible that CM has made some slight changes too. The shoes are labeled in the footbed "exclusively for Club Monaco." Hmmm...

I asked two friends at CM (one SA, one manager) about this and neither could tell me.  I'm just glad they don't have topies and poron soles.  I don't think BB's version was an improved one.

post #52482 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by peppercorn78 View Post

There are sales at both sites currently.

Right, got that. Just thought there may be a little something extra this morning.
post #52483 of 70737
Did anyone call and ask about closeout styles? Are they $99 today?
post #52484 of 70737

Any sales on the Park Avenue out there?

post #52485 of 70737
Breaking in the Portland boots I recently picked up...squeaky tongue is almost fully gone...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc...