I wear boots year around. If they are good enough for farmers and construction workers, they're good enough for me.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryBootstagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShell Cordovantagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Murlsquirl, 4/3/15
Related Forum Threads
- The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread Last post on 3/18/17 at 7:27pm in Classic Menswear
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Yesterday at 10:32 am in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Allen Edmond Park Avenue sizingLast edited: 1/27/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... - Page 3499post #52471 of 7073711/27/14 at 4:47pmpost #52472 of 7073711/27/14 at 6:01pmpost #52473 of 7073711/27/14 at 7:37pm
Shoveled a little snow today, now enjoying a drink with the wife.
Love these medium brown cxl Bayfields w Vibram Gumlite lug sole.
Absent perforations, the sides look like a big plain battle ship from laces to back of boot. I'd name this one the Proletariat, my own twist on the Titanic's usage. :)
*Ah, so thats how you set the spoiler. :)post #52474 of 7073711/27/14 at 8:09pmpost #52475 of 7073711/27/14 at 9:39pmpost #52476 of 7073711/27/14 at 11:07pmpost #52477 of 7073711/27/14 at 11:57pmClub Monaco states that their AE shoes are "collaborations" and "exclusive" to CM.
Are there actually any differences between CM's collabs and the standard AE offerings? Brooks Brothers versions are indeed slightly different from the standard AE offerings, so I guess it is possible that CM has made some slight changes too. The shoes are labeled in the footbed "exclusively for Club Monaco." Hmmm...post #52478 of 7073711/28/14 at 4:05ampost #52479 of 7073711/28/14 at 5:28ampost #52480 of 7073711/28/14 at 5:31ampost #52481 of 7073711/28/14 at 5:43amQuote:Originally Posted by Jackboot
Club Monaco states that their AE shoes are "collaborations" and "exclusive" to CM.
Are there actually any differences between CM's collabs and the standard AE offerings? Brooks Brothers versions are indeed slightly different from the standard AE offerings, so I guess it is possible that CM has made some slight changes too. The shoes are labeled in the footbed "exclusively for Club Monaco." Hmmm...
I asked two friends at CM (one SA, one manager) about this and neither could tell me. I'm just glad they don't have topies and poron soles. I don't think BB's version was an improved one.post #52482 of 7073711/28/14 at 5:49ampost #52483 of 7073711/28/14 at 5:52ampost #52484 of 7073711/28/14 at 6:42ampost #52485 of 7073711/28/14 at 8:06am
This thread is locked
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc...
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Vintage Dress shoe appreciation, tips, maintenance and advice 1 minute ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › French Tailoring Thread (e.g. Camps de Luca, Cifonelli, Smalto and... 3 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 5 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 10 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 10 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...