Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryBootstagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShell Cordovantagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Murlsquirl, 4/3/15
Related Forum Threads
- The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread Last post on 3/27/17 at 7:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Today at 4:11 am in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Allen Edmond Park Avenue sizingLast edited: 1/27/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... - Page 3165post #47461 of 707378/5/14 at 9:03pmpost #47462 of 707378/5/14 at 9:14pmThe price increase is due to speculation in the leather markets. Demand for calfskin is up worldwide, but supply is constricted due to lowering consumption of meat. That was in Paul G's recent email response to mdubs.
Edit: sorry, the iPhone mobile version of this site has been jacked up for me all day. Apparently I can no longer quote. Apologies.post #47463 of 707378/5/14 at 9:44pmpost #47464 of 707378/6/14 at 2:34amQuote:
You could try looking through the old catalogs for it; http://issuu.com/search?q=allen+edmonds&cr=all&lan=en&dsp=text&num=10&st=document
Page 33 it's the 'Ethan' last
Edited by evilWagon - 8/6/14 at 3:19ampost #47465 of 707378/6/14 at 4:05am
That's my size! I tried ordering this over the phone from the Riverside, NY outlet store. They said that they just sold it. I'm assuming that was you. If you decide not to keep it, please let me know & I'll buy it from you. I'm in Staten Island and works in Manhattan. Thanks!
Alexpost #47466 of 707378/6/14 at 4:54amQuote:Originally Posted by peppercorn78
The price increase is due to speculation in the leather markets. Demand for calfskin is up worldwide, but supply is constricted due to lowering consumption of meat. That was in Paul G's recent email response to mdubs.
Edit: sorry, the iPhone mobile version of this site has been jacked up for me all day. Apparently I can no longer quote. Apologies.
I speculate that my productivity will increase in the next year. Why can't they just ahead and give me a raise now?
I picked the wrong job...post #47467 of 707378/6/14 at 5:17ampost #47468 of 707378/6/14 at 5:25ampost #47469 of 707378/6/14 at 5:35amI think AE needs more suede options. I have 4 pairs of leather dress shoes but I think I need to add a suede soon.
Also, I don't think I ever seen anyone in this thread that has purchased Chelsea boots. No love for em?post #47470 of 707378/6/14 at 5:49ampost #47471 of 707378/6/14 at 5:52am
Hi all, I recently purchased some AE Dundee's in Burgundy Shell and was told they were "Brand New". Upon receiving it looks as though they might be seconds with a defect in the right toebox. I was wondering for around $370 is the price worth it? Or should I consider returning them? My alternatives would include purchasing them new from AE directly or perhaps going for an Alden Shell Chukka.post #47472 of 707378/6/14 at 5:57ampost #47473 of 707378/6/14 at 6:00ampost #47474 of 707378/6/14 at 6:03ampost #47475 of 707378/6/14 at 6:06am
This thread is locked
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc...
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
- › Ninja Dress-Up 44 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 53 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › I am a type 1 diabetic (questions and comments) 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Archival Helmut Lang '99 Jeans label leather jacket 4 minutes ago
- › Zam Barrett Dialogue/ Zfactorie - Official Affiliate Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 6 minutes ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 10 minutes ago
- › Roda Linen Scarf by robxznyc
- › Destin Surl Dedo Square Scarf by robxznyc
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...