For those that aren't familiar with all the Brooks Brothers (BB) and Ralph Lauren (RL) models, here are the ones I know of. I've linked to their respective websites if possible. Feel free to let me know of any additions or corrections and I can try to keep it up-to-date. Also, if you know which last a given RL model is on, let me know and I'll add it. I'm not positive about the links with question marks; please let me know if you can confirm.
Brooks Brothers (differences usually include Poron insole, combination outsole, and branding):
- Models marked "Allen Edmonds Collection":
- Other unmarked models:
- Strand: black, brown, walnut
- Fifth Avenue: black, brown, walnut
- McAllister: black, burgundy
- Shelton: tan, walnut/brown
- Neumok: snuff suede
- Cronmok: tan
- MacNeil: black grain, chili grain, black/plaid, brown/plaid
- Kenwood: black pebble, brown pebble
- Presidio(?): black, brown, walnut
- Westchester(?): black, burgundy
- "Football Leather Chukka Boot"(?) (unknown 2-eyelet chukka/ankle boot, full leather outsole): brown football grain
- "7 Tan Calf/Linen"(?): tan/linen
- Sanderson (longwing blucher): black, brown, walnut, snuff suede
- Singleton (penny loafer): black, dark brown, walnut, dark brown suede, snuff suede
- Slaton (perforated captoe (quarter brogue) blucher): black, dark brown, snuff suede
- Stratford (single monkstrap): black, snuff suede
- Saunders (2-eyelet chukka/ankle boot): black, dark brown, walnut ("tan"), snuff suede
- possibly other "Made in America" models?
Great list, thanks.