or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... - Page 3080  

post #46186 of 70737

Sheltons today:

 

vcdxp9n.jpg

post #46187 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdubs View Post

Voyage #3 for these guys... Black Shell Harrison MTO.



More here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/381983/the-allen-edmonds-mto-thread/1260_30#post_7231260

-M

Only number 3???!!!

I would be breaking those bad boys out all the time, even of it meant going full Bond during the daytime...
post #46188 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdubs View Post

Voyage #3 for these guys... Black Shell Harrison MTO.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

More here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/381983/the-allen-edmonds-mto-thread/1260_30#post_7231260

-M

Classy cap toes.
post #46189 of 70737
The Eagle County boots are putting in their hours at the office!

post #46190 of 70737
^^ So awesome. Pissed that I missed the boat on them.
post #46191 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolarrow View Post
 

Sheltons today:

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
vcdxp9n.jpg

 

 

Sheltons . . . always a good choice!

post #46192 of 70737

My haul from A Fine Pair Of Shoes arrived today! Included in the package was the flat waxed laces I ordered and I think I found my new fav laces. I think they are going to look great on my McAllisters and Strands.

 

 

 

 

Bonus direct sun pic of the Leeds:

 

post #46193 of 70737
^^ I have been thinking about trying some flat laces in my derbies... I like it!

Don't let @sevenfoldtieguy see this. haha
post #46194 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

^^ I have been thinking about trying some flat laces in my derbies... I like it!

Don't let @sevenfoldtieguy see this. haha

 

They may not stay in my Leeds but I wanted to try them out and happened to be wearing those today. I bought two pairs in brown specifically thinking of my Truffle McAllisters and my Brown Strands. I do have one pair in black that I may keep in my Leeds though if they don't find a better looking home in my collection.

post #46195 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burzan View Post

They may not stay in my Leeds but I wanted to try them out and happened to be wearing those today. I bought two pairs in brown specifically thinking of my Truffle McAllisters and my Brown Strands. I do have one pair in black that I may keep in my Leeds though if they don't find a better looking home in my collection.
What length did you buy?

Edit. Looks like only one length available.
post #46196 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post


What length did you buy?

Edit. Looks like only one length available.

 

Yeah just one length, 31.5". I wanted closer to 30" to replace the stock AE ones but I think these will be fine.

post #46197 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedBird View Post

The Eagle County boots are putting in their hours at the office!
MTO boots (Click to show)
I, too, decided on pilot-watch-and-MTO-boot day at the office. fistbump.gif

Dublin Bayfields:
post #46198 of 70737
^ Great look! I think we have trend going here... Any more folks care to join?
post #46199 of 70737

Thinking I will unload my Black Carson City's(though considering a sole change and keeping them), Black Dalton's and Burgundy Park Ave Cordovan's...Not sure I will be wearing the black boots much and with the Burgundy shell Leeds not sure my use for the Park Ave's.. I understand the Park Ave's fit diff spots in a wardrobe however I am not in a situation where that will matter much...

post #46200 of 70737

Eagle county looks great without that stupid white or red sole...to this day I still see the 129 price and I am still on the fence about them...

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc...