or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... - Page 2846  

post #42676 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkotsko View Post

Very nice.

Thanks buddy
post #42677 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhanghagn0529 View Post

Does anybody know why AE stop making 7 EEE on most of the shoes?

You can find several pair of AE in Size 7, EEE (3e) at zappos.com

 

Here is a image of today's stock:

 

 

Enjoy your week,


David

post #42678 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Shoes1 View Post
 

 

AE Evanston and Soho.  I would definitely have a pair or two if AE still made them.

NS, how does Evanston fit compare to the 5 last, or any other for that matter? They show up on eBay periodically, so I want to be prepared in case. 

post #42679 of 70737

I was about to order Mora 2.0 but read about negative reviews of it being easily to develop creases...

 

 

What's the consensus on this?

post #42680 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEgoiste View Post

I was about to order Mora 2.0 but read about negative reviews of it being easily to develop creases...




What's the consensus on this?

They're shoes and they will crease when you wear them?

edit. I love the mora but I already have a few shoes and i've blown my budget for AE shoes
post #42681 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincikid View Post
 

NS, how does Evanston fit compare to the 5 last, or any other for that matter? They show up on eBay periodically, so I want to be prepared in case.

 

Sorry, the pictures are not mine.  Just grabbed them off the internet to make my point.  I think the zero last has been out of production for at least 5 years at this point in time.

post #42682 of 70737

I feel like theres going to be a few Mora 2.0 in bourbon pictures in the upcoming week(s).

 

Oh yeah, got one of them coming too.

post #42683 of 70737

Got my Macneil seconds today, looks like laces that don't match up well on one shoe along with a sort of marker line on the vamps. Seems to be something they used to line up the wing in the correct spot. Both are minor enough with me and the fit is pretty good so they will be staying in the collection. They are darker than my Leeds which is great, my Leeds are quite a light shade of burgundy. 

 

 

 

 

 

post #42684 of 70737

I bought the ashbury boots, I like the last, nice for narrow feet like mine

post #42685 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burzan View Post

Got my Macneil seconds today, looks like laces that don't match up well on one shoe along with a sort of marker line on the vamps. Seems to be something they used to line up the wing in the correct spot. Both are minor enough with me and the fit is pretty good so they will be staying in the collection. They are darker than my Leeds which is great, my Leeds are quite a light shade of burgundy. 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)










They don't look too bad at all. Nice score.
post #42686 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEgoiste View Post
 

I was about to order Mora 2.0 but read about negative reviews of it being easily to develop creases...

 

 

What's the consensus on this?

 

That looks normal. The issue is that they sometimes crease in front of the cap toe.

post #42687 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Shoes1 View Post
 

 

Sorry, the pictures are not mine.  Just grabbed them off the internet to make my point.  I think the zero last has been out of production for at least 5 years at this point in time.

Yep, I know that last has been phased out. Once in a while someone would be selling the Evanston on eBay in what seems to be my size, but I am not sure how that last would fit me precisely because it has been out of production for a while.

post #42688 of 70737
+1 Saz the walnut calf strand is the quintessential AE shoe.
post #42689 of 70737

For fans of  pictures of entire people wearing AE shoes, here's a picture of an entire person wearing Allen-Edmonds for Brooks Brothers Black Strands......

post #42690 of 70737
amazing ensemble. really well put together, especially the tie and socks!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc...