Just finalized my Shaker Heights MTO with Allison:
- Brown Chromexcel (1020) everywhere but tongue and side panels.
- Bitter chocolate suede (1554) tongue and side panels.
- Independence lining.
- Comfort insole (the one that is standard on the Shaker Heights).
- Mini-lug rubber tap sole.
- Brown regular welt.
- Dark brown transparent edging.
- Blind eyelets.
- Tone-on- stitching throughout.
This concludes my AE bender. I now resume my regularly scheduled life--but I'll be back with pictures in a couple of months.
As promised, here are the pics. They neglected to do the tongue in suede, but I am very happy with the results nevertheless.