Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryBootstagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShell Cordovantagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Murlsquirl, 4/3/15
Related Forum Threads
- The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread Last post on 12/1/16 at 8:15am in Classic Menswear
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Today at 9:09 am in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Allen Edmond Park Avenue sizingLast edited: 1/27/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... - Page 2811post #42152 of 707374/4/14 at 8:50amQuote:Originally Posted by partyof6
Thank you. 1/2 off on 1st quality is an amazing deal! How'd you swing that? I would've pounced on that offer as well.
I don't think you're settling at all with the Chocolate. That is a great color. If I get another Dalton, it'll be that color. I'm waiting for brown Dundees to be delivered though, and the color may be too close to matching to justify another purchase.
My local menswear / shoe store only carries AE boots in the Fall / Winter. About a month ago, they had 2 Cholcolate Daltons left and one was in my size. Since I buy most of my clothes and shoes there, they sometimes throw me a bone. They said they would do 1/2 price on the Dalton in my size. I couldn't pass that deal up.
Chrispost #42153 of 707374/4/14 at 8:57am
^^^ That's awesome. I love to hear stories of businesses taking care of their best customers. Sounds like a win-win: they unloaded inventory and you got a smokin' deal on some fantastic boots. Hope you post some pics.post #42154 of 707374/4/14 at 9:03ampost #42155 of 707374/4/14 at 10:07amQuote:
I posted them on page 2696, but here they are again
Chrispost #42156 of 707374/4/14 at 10:26amQuote:Originally Posted by hohneokc
I posted them on page 2696, but here they are again Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Those are very VERY nice. From the laces to the chili-colored edge, the details make that boot quite stunning. Thanks for sharing.post #42157 of 707374/4/14 at 11:29ampost #42158 of 707374/4/14 at 12:25pm
Apologies if this has been discussed already, but I just got back from my local store and the sales rep told me that starting 4/11 AE is having a sale. It looked like the list of styles was two pages long, so it's apparently going to be a fairly broad sale. I know for a fact that McAllister in all colors will be $259 and the Clark Streets will be $249. I didn't ask about anything else, I figure we'll find out soon enough, but that's good news.post #42159 of 707374/4/14 at 12:35pmQuote:Originally Posted by kpag
Apologies if this has been discussed already, but I just got back from my local store and the sales rep told me that starting 4/11 AE is having a sale. It looked like the list of styles was two pages long, so it's apparently going to be a fairly broad sale. I know for a fact that McAllister in all colors will be $259 and the Clark Streets will be $249. I didn't ask about anything else, I figure we'll find out soon enough, but that's good news.
would you mind letting us know if this was a reg store or outlet store ?post #42160 of 707374/4/14 at 12:37pmpost #42161 of 707374/4/14 at 12:38pmpost #42162 of 707374/4/14 at 12:49pm
What kind? I personally want to do a Burgundy Shell with brown edging (like Antique) with rolled edges... No clue what size I would have to go on the Mora, which is a good thing.. :-)
What I REALLY want is Walnut Shell! :-/post #42163 of 707374/4/14 at 12:57pmQuote:
Apparently I hear they will send you samples to try on.
I should have realized this fact....post #42164 of 707374/4/14 at 1:19pmQuote:Quote:I'm probably heading to the AE store this weekend to get an idea on size.
I think I may get...wait for it... a stock model. GASP! I know. Probably the darker brown. Depends on what it looks like when I see it in the hide.post #42165 of 707374/4/14 at 1:21pmQuote:
Like these beauties? (Neumora not the Mora 2.0)
These just went in the mail to a forum member last week. I am both sad and glad they were not my size...
This thread is locked
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc...
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
- › Leather Quality and Properties 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 15 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 18 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 20 minutes ago
- › Vanda Fine Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 24 minutes ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 27 minutes ago
- › Home slippers 29 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 32 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...