or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... - Page 2811  

post #42151 of 70737
Casual Friday.


post #42152 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by partyof6 View Post

Thank you. 1/2 off on 1st quality is an amazing deal! How'd you swing that? I would've pounced on that offer as well.

I don't think you're settling at all with the Chocolate. That is a great color. If I get another Dalton, it'll be that color. I'm waiting for brown Dundees to be delivered though, and the color may be too close to matching to justify another purchase. 

My local menswear / shoe store only carries AE boots in the Fall / Winter. About a month ago, they had 2 Cholcolate Daltons left and one was in my size. Since I buy most of my clothes and shoes there, they sometimes throw me a bone. They said they would do 1/2 price on the Dalton in my size. I couldn't pass that deal up.

Chris
post #42153 of 70737

^^^ That's awesome. I love to hear stories of businesses taking care of their best customers. Sounds like a win-win: they unloaded inventory and you got a smokin' deal on some fantastic boots. Hope you post some pics. 

post #42154 of 70737
Switched out my stock brown laces for a fatter blue lace for casual Friday; seems like a good time for a 'Rock Your Socks' cross post, too!


Happy Friday, gents!
post #42155 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by partyof6 View Post

^^^ That's awesome. I love to hear stories of businesses taking care of their best customers. Sounds like a win-win: they unloaded inventory and you got a smokin' deal on some fantastic boots. Hope you post some pics. 

I posted them on page 2696, but here they are again
337e71f9_Daltonchocolate.jpeg

Chris
post #42156 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by hohneokc View Post


I posted them on page 2696, but here they are again Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
337e71f9_Daltonchocolate.jpeg


Chris

 

Those are very VERY nice. From the laces to the chili-colored edge, the details make that boot quite stunning. Thanks for sharing. 

post #42157 of 70737

Nice Color Chris!

post #42158 of 70737

Apologies if this has been discussed already, but I just got back from my local store and the sales rep told me that starting 4/11 AE is having a sale. It looked like the list of styles was two pages long, so it's apparently going to be a fairly broad sale. I know for a fact that McAllister in all colors will be $259 and the Clark Streets will be $249. I didn't ask about anything else, I figure we'll find out soon enough, but that's good news.

post #42159 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by kpag View Post
 

Apologies if this has been discussed already, but I just got back from my local store and the sales rep told me that starting 4/11 AE is having a sale. It looked like the list of styles was two pages long, so it's apparently going to be a fairly broad sale. I know for a fact that McAllister in all colors will be $259 and the Clark Streets will be $249. I didn't ask about anything else, I figure we'll find out soon enough, but that's good news.

would you mind letting us know if this was a reg store or outlet store ?

post #42160 of 70737

Thoughts on the original Mora vs Mora 2.0? 

post #42161 of 70737
All I know is Mora 2.0 is next on my AE list.
post #42162 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

All I know is Mora 2.0 is next on my AE list.

 

What kind? I personally want to do a Burgundy Shell with brown edging (like Antique) with rolled edges... No clue what size I would have to go on the Mora, which is a good thing.. :-)

 

What I REALLY want is Walnut Shell! :-/

post #42163 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdubs View Post
 

 

What kind? I personally want to do a Burgundy Shell with brown edging (like Antique) with rolled edges... No clue what size I would have to go on the Mora, which is a good thing.. :-)

 

What I REALLY want is Walnut Shell! :-/

Apparently I hear they will send you samples to try on.
I should have realized this fact....

post #42164 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdubs View Post

What kind? I personally want to do a Burgundy Shell with brown edging (like Antique) with rolled edges... No clue what size I would have to go on the Mora, which is a good thing.. :-)

What I REALLY want is Walnut Shell! :-/

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkotsko View Post

Apparently I hear they will send you samples to try on.

I should have realized this fact....
I'm probably heading to the AE store this weekend to get an idea on size.

I think I may get...wait for it... a stock model. GASP! I know. Probably the darker brown. Depends on what it looks like when I see it in the hide.
post #42165 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdubs View Post

What kind? I personally want to do a Burgundy Shell with brown edging (like Antique) with rolled edges... No clue what size I would have to go on the Mora, which is a good thing.. :-)

What I REALLY want is Walnut Shell! :-/

Like these beauties? (Neumora not the Mora 2.0)

084747E8-4886-4736-B7CE-7953D871EAEE_zpsytpl5hr0.jpg

These just went in the mail to a forum member last week. I am both sad and glad they were not my size...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc...