Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryBootstagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShell Cordovantagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Murlsquirl, 4/3/15
Related Forum Threads
- The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread Last post on 12/1/16 at 8:15am in Classic Menswear
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Today at 12:08 pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Allen Edmond Park Avenue sizingLast edited: 1/27/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... - Page 2787post #41791 of 707373/28/14 at 7:56ampost #41792 of 707373/28/14 at 7:57ampost #41793 of 707373/28/14 at 7:57ampost #41794 of 707373/28/14 at 8:05amAnyone has trouble with watermarks affecting lighter colored shoes ?
I'm talking about something as miniscule as a drop of water on the shoes. It creates a dark spot and a shiny halo around the shoe that I'm having difficulty buffing out, even with polish....
Any ideas?post #41795 of 707373/28/14 at 8:11amQuote:
Yep my Shaker Heights in Chili...one spot...I have not tackled trying to fix it yet...on a side note it seems I am the only person not knowing it was going to rain today and wore them- they got hit pretty good and not one spot this time
Edited by Kahuna75 - 3/28/14 at 9:03ampost #41796 of 707373/28/14 at 8:15amQuote:
How so? Let me see if I can find a pic again.
OH I see what you're saying. I just noticed that. It would bother the heck out of me once I saw it in person. Thanks for the save! heh.post #41797 of 707373/28/14 at 8:41ampost #41798 of 707373/28/14 at 8:55ampost #41799 of 707373/28/14 at 9:07amQuote:
Sorry, I thought I quoted the post. The "right price" was in reference to these Cordovan MacNeils...post #41800 of 707373/28/14 at 9:22amQuote:Originally Posted by bkotsko
As Bkotsko pointed out it's chrome tanned oil infused leather.
Here's what it looks like on the Bayfield: http://www.landsend.com/products/mens-allen-edmonds-bayfield-captoe-boots/id_260396post #41801 of 707373/28/14 at 9:32amQuote:Originally Posted by evilWagon
As Bkotsko pointed out it's chrome tanned oil infused leather.
Here's what it looks like on the Bayfield: http://www.landsend.com/products/mens-allen-edmonds-bayfield-captoe-boots/id_260396
Are you sure that is CXL?
It says full grain leather.
This is natural chromexcel below:post #41802 of 707373/28/14 at 9:34amQuote:Originally Posted by Burzan
Dark brown cordovan Dundees today, these are quickly becoming a fav in my rotation.
.Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Nice! You're inspiring me to wear my cappuccinos today . . .post #41803 of 707373/28/14 at 9:42ampost #41804 of 707373/28/14 at 10:17amQuote:Quote:
Also wearing my Brown Dundees today. Switched out the lace for a more casual look.post #41805 of 707373/28/14 at 10:25amQuote:
Assuming those are firsts, anywhere around $450-500 would probably be a good price? It looks like they've only been worn a few times. Considering they would be $595 new, anything under $500 is probably a good deal for you. If they are seconds, maybe somewhere between $350-$450. There's the seconds sale for $299 but it's such an insane deal, it's hard to use that as a benchmark in my opinion.
This thread is locked
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc...
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
- › ALFRED SARGENT Appreciation: Handgrade, Exclusive, etc. 1 minute ago
- › FINDING the EXACT tommy hilfiger MEN shirt 6 minutes ago
- › Pocket square advice 14 minutes ago
- › What TV Series Are You Streaming Lately? 14 minutes ago
- › Jeans 32 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 35 minutes ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 36 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 36 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 44 minutes ago
- › STYLEFORUM GIVES 2016 - OUR ANNUAL HOLIDAY CHARITY AUCTIONS FOR THE... 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway