Behold the wonderfulness that is Allen Edmonds MTO: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Seven of the nine are from the current MTO program. From left to right:
1. Brown Chromexcel Bayfield. I had a pair in 12E, but with the Poron insole, it was way too tight. Turns out I needed a 12.5 EEE, but it was not a standard size. These are stock.
2. Black sharkskin Eagle County with a v-tread tap sole. Pretty straightforward, and one of the last Eagle County pairs at the $197 sale price.
3. Black sharkskin Clifton. One of the two that did not come from the current MTO program. Sherman Brothers helped me get these before Allen Edmonds had an MTO option for the SF consumer.
4. Chili/brown sharkskin Shelton. These were made from the only brown and chili sharkskin they had. There is no more.
5. Walnut shell cordovan Mac Neil with natural welt and edge dressing. These are the pair that started the current craze.
6. Walnut shell cordovan/cappuccino shell cordovan Shelton. Two rare colors of shell in one.
7. Cappuccino shell McAllister. I didn't get these when they were webgems. Same exact makeup.
8. Burgundy shell Lexington with natural welt and edge dressing and Independence insole.
9. Black calf Wendell. The other that did not come through the current MTO program. Retired style at the time, but Paul himself helped me get them made.
My overall experience with the MTO program has been amazing. First Deborah and then Allison - their customer service has been top-notch and they have been patient and helpful every step of the way. I am thoroughly pleased with all of the shoes.
In addition to these, I also had three Neumoks made during the original custom Neumok run:
Additionally, I have some older MTOs I bought off eBay. They are the two on the left, made of real American Gator: