I ordered two $99 closeouts from J'ville (Lubbocks and Aberdeens), based on a list Kristle sent me. She did not indicate whether it was a list only of what's in that store or across the system.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryBootstagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShell Cordovantagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Murlsquirl, 4/3/15
Related Forum Threads
- The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread Last post on 1/31/17 at 1:56pm in Classic Menswear
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Today at 5:36 pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Allen Edmond Park Avenue sizingLast edited: 1/27/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... - Page 2295post #34412 of 7073711/29/13 at 6:17ampost #34413 of 7073711/29/13 at 6:27ampost #34414 of 7073711/29/13 at 8:38ampost #34415 of 7073711/29/13 at 8:57ampost #34416 of 7073711/29/13 at 10:09amQuote:
Does this have the wedge sole? Or can you order MTO without the wedge?post #34417 of 7073711/29/13 at 10:36ampost #34418 of 7073711/29/13 at 11:10ampost #34419 of 7073711/29/13 at 11:44amQuote:
Ah ok sorry. Well, all these options have been covered, but I know this forum search is ponderous.
Check out this fall style guide. There's an image of every sole they offer towards the back:
The edge is the wooden rim the sole is attached to. The welt is a thin leather strip that connects it to the upper. Flat means it's inside the shoe. Reverse means it's outside. Take a look at the McNeil or Leeds, that's reverse. The park ave, strand, etc are flat. Some claim reverse is more weather proof. I'm skeptical. Flat is dressier than reverse.
When you call Allison, she can explain your options in greater detail.
Go to the AE web site and play around with the custom shoe web app. You'll get a feel for how things will go. But you'll have way more options thru Allison...post #34420 of 7073711/29/13 at 1:07pm
meh......in the end, I just bought a merlot belt for 29.99.
no shoes for me this black friday.
what I really what is an MTO Haight. Maybe I can get Allison to honor the sale price for a merlot calfskin version.post #34421 of 7073711/29/13 at 3:12pmpost #34422 of 7073711/29/13 at 3:46pmpost #34423 of 7073711/29/13 at 3:50pmpost #34424 of 7073711/29/13 at 3:54pmpost #34425 of 7073711/29/13 at 4:39pm
This thread is locked
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc...
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 4 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 9 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 12 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 13 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 16 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 21 minutes ago
- › The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread 30 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 30 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...