I bought three of them during the sale in August, since I was not sure of the fit. I am 9.5D in the Aberdeen (on the 2 last) but the Eagle County was way to narrow in the same size. I intended to keep 9.5E instead, but due to the 2 last being so narrow, they looked weird in the E-width, as the toe-box looked a lot more tapered. I kept 10D, though I never wore them and with the recently bought Wolverine 1000 K (Krause, 721 and 744) I will probably end up returning the Eagle County.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryBootstagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShell Cordovantagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Murlsquirl, 4/3/15
Related Forum Threads
- The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread Last post on 9/23/16 at 8:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Yesterday at 9:17 pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Allen Edmond Park Avenue sizingLast edited: 1/27/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... - Page 2294post #34396 of 7073711/28/13 at 8:06pmpost #34397 of 7073711/28/13 at 8:57pmpost #34398 of 7073711/28/13 at 9:02pmpost #34399 of 7073711/28/13 at 10:48pmQuote:
Bingo! As a savvy shopper one should know what is a good deal. Sometimes the only difference between a black Friday sale and a sale other times of the year is the crowd.post #34400 of 7073711/28/13 at 11:11pmpost #34401 of 7073711/28/13 at 11:20pmpost #34402 of 7073711/29/13 at 1:36ampost #34403 of 7073711/29/13 at 4:46am
I was told that each outlet only can sell doorbusters ($99 closeouts) for items physically in their store. They would not have access to other stores' merchandise like they do on normal seconds. For example, the list I got of available inventory had several closeout styles in my size but there was only one pair of the Finch at Jeffersonville. You would have to find out the location of your desired shoe and contact that location directly.post #34404 of 7073711/29/13 at 5:17ampost #34405 of 7073711/29/13 at 5:24amQuote:Originally Posted by njruss
I was told that each outlet only can sell doorbusters ($99 closeouts) for items physically in their store. They would not have access to other stores' merchandise like they do on normal seconds. For example, the list I got of available inventory had several closeout styles in my size but there was only one pair of the Finch at Jeffersonville. You would have to find out the location of your desired shoe and contact that location directly.
JVille ordered something that was not in the store for me.post #34406 of 7073711/29/13 at 5:30ampost #34407 of 7073711/29/13 at 5:35ampost #34408 of 7073711/29/13 at 5:35amFYI to all placing orders with the j'ville store: just got my receipt for my Black Friday purchase and was charged incorrectly. Please double check the emailed receipt once you receive it to make sure everything is correct.
Happy shopping, can't wait for all the new shoe pics.... Especially mine!post #34409 of 7073711/29/13 at 5:35am
I got this message:
"THIS is our stores only for door busters as we can not order these.
Dept: Allen-Edmonds - Dress Casual Welts
This is all that popped up for this size sorry"
Glad they were able to accomodate you!post #34410 of 7073711/29/13 at 5:40amQuote:
They had the brown ones listed as a closeout on the list I was sent. Dark brown was also listed, but not as a closeout. I'll update when my receipt comes through.
This thread is locked
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc...
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 42 seconds ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 1 minute ago
- › Things you just don't get 2 minutes ago
- › The Sous VIde Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 6 minutes ago
- › Fabrics for a black suit for summer/Central America 10 minutes ago
- › Raw Ingredient and Mise en Place porn thread. 10 minutes ago
- › Bulcher / Derby with suit? 10 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments Dark Wool Cinch-Back Trousers (34) 11 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...