or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... - Page 2276  

post #34126 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgp001 View Post
 

$99 sale has been confirmed but with the caveat that all sales are final.

 

Put my order in for four pairs. :)

This is new. What if the shoes don't fit or have a noticeable defect? You could always return for that reason.

post #34127 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolarrow View Post
 

This is new. What if the shoes don't fit or have a noticeable defect? You could always return for that reason.

 

That's the risk you take when you're getting them for $99. 

post #34128 of 70737

Anyone knows how to size the 333 last compared to the 5 last ?

 

I'm wondering mainly if theres a difference in regards to the width of the shoe.

post #34129 of 70737

I know it has been asked and, apparently, been answered.  But I can't seem to find the answer in the recent pages of the thread.  

 

What kind of Black Friday sale are the AE outlets having?  Is it the $99 on closeouts?  Is it anything else?

post #34130 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmtttt View Post
 

Anyone knows how to size the 333 last compared to the 5 last ?

 

I'm wondering mainly if theres a difference in regards to the width of the shoe.

 

I typically need to size down .5 with the 333 last.  And there's a bit more room in the forefoot as compared to the 5 last.

post #34131 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Septimus View Post
 

I know it has been asked and, apparently, been answered.  But I can't seem to find the answer in the recent pages of the thread.  

 

What kind of Black Friday sale are the AE outlets having?  Is it the $99 on closeouts?  Is it anything else?

 

Send them an email. kill two birds with one stone.

post #34132 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottyBoy920 View Post



Just did a little TLC on my Chili McAllisters, Tan Bradys, and Walnut Strands. nod[1].gif

Wish I could figure out how to spit shine, maybe I just don't have the patience for it.

Any of you use AE's colored carnauba wax?

 

Out of curiosity, what kind of use do you get out of the Brady?  They're an intriguing shoe, but I can't really picture how/when I would ever wear them.

post #34133 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by BackInTheJox View Post
 

 

Out of curiosity, what kind of use do you get out of the Brady?  They're an intriguing shoe, but I can't really picture how/when I would ever wear them.

 

I have had them for about a month and have been using them with blue or grey slacks. I'm a sock person, likes odd colors, and have realized that with these shoes I need to stay within the blue family when wearing them.

 

I have yet to wear them with jeans, but I can totally see that working.

 

 

I would just stay aware form black, olive, and brown pants with these.

post #34134 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgp001 View Post
 

 

That's the risk you take when you're getting them for $99. 

Not gonna fly.  

 

May not be worth it to order 2nds anymore.  I think they want you to pay $10 for return shipping. Now this.

post #34135 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolarrow View Post
 

Not gonna fly.  

 

May not be worth it to order 2nds anymore.  I think they want you to pay $10 for return shipping. Now this.

 

:violin:

 

Kidding. That policy applies to the $99 specials only, and I hardly think that's an unfair policy when you're getting them for $99 with free shipping.

post #34136 of 70737
Just ordered 3 $99 shoes: randolph chili loafers, larchmont chocolate, and amberdeen tan.

They have mcneil merlot 9.5d for $99 btw...just one pair left.
post #34137 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarksdb View Post

Just ordered 3 $99 shoes: randolph chili loafers, larchmont chocolate, and amberdeen tan.

They have mcneil merlot 9.5d for $99 btw...just one pair left.

 

Chili Randolphs were on my list too. Thought about them but have no clue how to size them, can't get to an AE store to figure it out.

post #34138 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottyBoy920 View Post
 

 

those are merlot, right?

 

would love to see more pics if possible.

thanks

 

 

 

Yes, they are the Merlot webgems from like a month ago. Will get more pics next time I wear them.

post #34139 of 70737

My new Fifth Avenues in Bourbon.  Really liking them.  

 

post #34140 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottyBoy920 View Post



Just did a little TLC on my Chili McAllisters, Tan Bradys, and Walnut Strands. nod[1].gif

Wish I could figure out how to spit shine, maybe I just don't have the patience for it.

Any of you use AE's colored carnauba wax?

 

I've been practicing my spit shine with AE Neutral Wax Polish on the toes.  This was roughly 10 mins on each.

 

Not the greatest picture but I'm getting better.  A Member named Crat has a vid in his signature on here. Edit, here ya go:  http://chriscrat.tumblr.com/post/42997583917/spit-polishing-a-shoe

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc...