For a guy who wasn't coming back, you sure made your way back quickly. I love it when guys say "I'm not going to read your response" or "I'm not coming back." You know that they can't resist crawling back, lol
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryBootstagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShell Cordovantagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Murlsquirl, 4/3/15
Related Forum Threads
- The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread Last post on 12/1/16 at 8:15am in Classic Menswear
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Today at 9:09 am in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Allen Edmond Park Avenue sizingLast edited: 1/27/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... - Page 2267post #33991 of 7073711/22/13 at 5:51pmpost #33992 of 7073711/22/13 at 6:19pmQuote:
It's better this way. Anyone else having a beer? I've got this one and the forum to distract me from getting work done!post #33993 of 7073711/22/13 at 6:34pmpost #33994 of 7073711/22/13 at 6:36pmQuote:
It's been a bit slow here tonight and I am afraid we are getting into a usual weekend mode. Wish we had had an Alden-thread activity here: I swear there's a new post there virtually any time I hit the refresh button. Alden folks are really hard core. C'mon, keep up the AE spirit, let's post more stuff here; I am bored (went to the fridge to grab a bottle)post #33995 of 7073711/22/13 at 6:48pmI swear by the old gods and the new, if that brown Aberdeen is still on the list for my size next Friday, I'm definitely snapping it up for $99.
I'm looking for a good lug sole shoe to upgrade my all weather, playground friendly beater shoes from these Clark's that the sole is peeling off of. I'm a little nervous about sizing the 2 last from everything I've read here. Has anyone had luck with this particular shoe (as opposed to the players)? Im a 10.5 3E in the 5 and 1 lasts.post #33996 of 7073711/22/13 at 6:50pmpost #33997 of 7073711/22/13 at 6:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by peppercorn78
I swear by the old gods and the new, if that brown Aberdeen is still on the list for my size next Friday, I'm definitely snapping it up for $99.
I'm looking for a good lug sole shoe to upgrade my all weather, playground friendly beater shoes from these Clark's that the sole is peeling off of. I'm a little nervous about sizing the 2 last from everything I've read here. Has anyone had luck with this particular shoe (as opposed to the players)? Im a 10.5 3E in the 5 and 1 lasts.
Aberdeen is pretty awesome. I also like the Big Sur (another closeout) but I'd take Aberdeen over it any time.post #33998 of 7073711/22/13 at 7:28pm
Completely off-topic, but since there's no dedicated Sebago thread, I thought I'd post a few pics here. These are navy CXL (which, I wish, AE stocked, btw) and are handsewn in Maine, US of A. The retail is north of $400, but they are on Amazon at 60% off or something.
Please excuse the (Happy) socks. I was too excited to try on the shoes and too tired to take them off.post #33999 of 7073711/22/13 at 7:41pmpost #34000 of 7073711/22/13 at 7:45pmQuote:Originally Posted by Indyoshi68
Shoebank related question: I have no shell in my inventory, or burgundy. Do I roll the dice on burgundy shell Cambridge 2nds @ $449 (not on sale), or calf 5th Ave 2nds @ $169 (have to double check colors available - but merlot/walnut are preferred)? The recent shell posts have me thinking hard...but at almost 3x the cost, the 5th Aves seem like a better deal - and who doesn't love a good deal?
A FA at $169 is a great deal but remember, the Tanger Outlets have a 20% off offer you can use at the Jeffrsonville outlet. That would knock the Cambridge down to about $359.post #34001 of 7073711/22/13 at 7:55pmQuote:
For those of us who don't live near a Tanger Outlet, do you think it's possible to place an order over the phone and somehow wrangle the 20% off?post #34002 of 7073711/22/13 at 8:00pmpost #34003 of 7073711/22/13 at 8:01pmpost #34004 of 7073711/22/13 at 8:13pmQuote:
Yes, The ladies at Jeffersonville will do this for you. I think you will have to email them your unique coupon email (with your info on it)...
BTW, I'm not sure if Kristle is accepting this, but I believe most tanger outket stores are honoring an overnight door busters 30% off on Black Friday. I received an email about it recently.post #34005 of 7073711/22/13 at 8:15pm
This thread is locked
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc...
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 26 seconds ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 39 seconds ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 50 seconds ago
- › The Toronto For Sale Thread 2 minutes ago
- › E.G. Cappelli Store now LIVE! 2 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 4 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 5 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 7 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...