Bourbon shoe polish I ordered 3 weeks ago arrived today. Looks like it's finally back in stock.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryBootstagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShell Cordovantagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Murlsquirl, 4/3/15
Related Forum Threads
- The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread Last post on 3/27/17 at 7:47pm in Classic Menswear
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Today at 4:07 am in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Allen Edmond Park Avenue sizingLast edited: 1/27/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... - Page 2008post #30106 of 707379/26/13 at 1:46pmpost #30107 of 707379/26/13 at 1:55pmQuote:
You answered your own question... Go with the brown strand, easily my most worn shoepost #30108 of 707379/26/13 at 2:01pm
I received a pair of Fifth Avenue in 10EEE today. I have been wearing the Strand in 10E and they fit fine.
The 10EEE Park Ave also feel like they fit fine... Doesn't feel like there's a big difference between E and EEE...
Did anyone have the same experience?post #30109 of 707379/26/13 at 2:04pmpost #30110 of 707379/26/13 at 2:07pmQuote:Originally Posted by tifosi
I present my MTO Dundee in cappuccino shell. Chili split reverse welt, light brown edge dressing and JR sole.
Can't wait for my Leeds with the same specs to arrive!!!
Love 'em!! Great job with the specs. I used your format for my Leeds order but with double butyl. So glad you posted these and I suspect that Allison will get a ton of orders in the coming days. Enjoy!post #30111 of 707379/26/13 at 2:10pmpost #30112 of 707379/26/13 at 2:12pmpost #30113 of 707379/26/13 at 2:21pmQuote:
Okay, thanks.post #30114 of 707379/26/13 at 2:26pmpost #30115 of 707379/26/13 at 2:43pmQuote:
For my foot, the 333 last is a similar fit, just a longer toe profile. It seems like a lot of the new styles are made on the 73 last, which is much roomier, but has a similar toe profile to the 5 last.post #30116 of 707379/26/13 at 2:59pmpost #30117 of 707379/26/13 at 3:05pmpost #30118 of 707379/26/13 at 3:07pmpost #30119 of 707379/26/13 at 3:47pm
The butyl soles are soaked in oil to make them more water resistant. They are distinguished visibly by the darker antique looking brown color over the lighter tan color of the oak tanned soles.
Source: MoneyWellSpent: http://www.styleforum.net/t/141581/allen-edmonds-appreciation-thread/12030post #30120 of 707379/26/13 at 4:06pm
This thread is locked
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc...
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 20 seconds ago
- › Site Topics - Part II 29 seconds ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 7 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 7 minutes ago
- › TOTALLY FINAL PRICE DROP! Banana Republic - Mid-thigh length... 7 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...