or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... - Page 1924  

post #28846 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbtaylor View Post

I believe the 2nds sale includes all colors of the timeless classics models

Park Ave
Strand
McAllister
Fifth Ave
Grayson
Macneil
Leeds

 

Includes cordovan versions of these models?

post #28847 of 70737
no these are just calf at $199

Cordovan models are on sale for $299
post #28848 of 70737
Anyone knows if this sale includes the RL models?
post #28849 of 70737
Ralph Lauren and Brooks Brothers will be on sale from September 19th - 22nd as part of a 2 for $250 sale on closeout models
post #28850 of 70737
Glad to hear that. Thanks!
post #28851 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarksdb View Post

Hello, what do people think of the AE spiaggia in navy suede? What will they work with? Just jeans? I only wear jeans and wool trousers so chinos are out of the question.

 

I wear mine with jeans (cuffed), chinos and shorts.

post #28852 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by jch1 View Post
 

 

 

 

 

Quote:Originally Posted by DJTraveler View Post
 

 

 

I like'em!

post #28853 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by spitshine123 View Post
 

 

Includes cordovan versions of these models?

 

I'd very much doubt this. This said though, I don't think you can't do much better than $299 for the shell cordovans on a current sale for the 2nds. 

post #28854 of 70737

Patriots today:

 

post #28855 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbtaylor View Post

Ralph Lauren and Brooks Brothers will be on sale from September 19th - 22nd as part of a 2 for $250 sale on closeout models

 

What about the Lands End models?

post #28856 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by drbhrb View Post


Don't wear navy shoes with jeans.... Why no chinos?

 

When I was in the AE store a couple weeks ago, I tried on the Navy leather Neumoks w/red laces...and I thought they looked great. 

post #28857 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincikid View Post

What about the Lands End models?

If it is marked as a 2nd and on closeout, it would be included, but I am not sure about all Lands End shoes
post #28858 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbtaylor View Post


If it is marked as a 2nd and on closeout, it would be included, but I am not sure about all Lands End shoes

 

Thanks! I haven't gotten an email about the sale, but the pair of AE for Lands End actually is a closeout style, so I hope to get is as a part of 2 for $250. 

post #28859 of 70737
Thanks New Shoes for the shell fit explanation, and thanks Cbtaylor for the sales info.
Last time a company had so many sales all of a sudden there was something soing on with the organization. Hope all is well with the company. Not that I mind the sales at all....
post #28860 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKJ1 View Post

Thanks New Shoes for the shell fit explanation, and thanks Cbtaylor for the sales info.
Last time a company had so many sales all of a sudden there was something soing on with the organization. Hope all is well with the company. Not that I mind the sales at all....

 

There have been unusually good sales lately.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc...