LOVE THOSE Chili Daltons!!!
I don't know why the picture didn't get attached and I cannot delete. Sorry?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryBootstagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShell Cordovantagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Murlsquirl, 4/3/15
Related Forum Threads
- The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread Last post on 7/21/16 at 5:47am in Classic Menswear
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 7/22/16 at 9:31am in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Allen Edmond Park Avenue sizingLast edited: 1/27/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... - Page 1873post #28081 of 707378/30/13 at 5:45pmpost #28082 of 707378/30/13 at 5:52pmQuote:
I also want the olive Neumoks. I have the Navy and wear them with jeans, khakis and grey slacks. I think the olive would wear well with the same.post #28083 of 707378/30/13 at 6:05pmpost #28084 of 707378/30/13 at 6:22pmpost #28085 of 707378/30/13 at 6:29pmQuote:Quote:
Not to intrude on your conversation, but here are mine that I got as a Webgem a few months ago. They are great. But so are the walnut calf.post #28086 of 707378/30/13 at 6:32pmpost #28087 of 707378/30/13 at 7:43pmIn appreciation of the current sale on RLs, here are mine after a few months of wear. I purchased them the last time the Shoebank had a sale and was actually looking to buy a pair of saunders this time around but unfortunately they didn't have the color I wanted.post #28088 of 707378/30/13 at 7:53pm
Those chilli daltons look pretty awesome, hopefully they come back again wouldn't miss ordering them. Although I wouldn't mind seeing the chilli on the 5th avenue boot either. That being said the bourbon portlands look pretty good too. What do AE charge to do Cappuccino bayfields?post #28089 of 707378/30/13 at 8:31pmAn update with the whole family. Ive pared down my collection quite a bit. I've lost a lot of money the past few years chasing these AE sales and at the end of the day its all about fit for me. As someone with a weird shaped foot, no matter how beautiful the shoes or how great the deal, eventually your feet will tell you the truth after a few wears. Here's to me learning from my lesson, and a few lucky people out there with size 9d feet who will benefit from my loss haha!post #28090 of 707378/30/13 at 9:31pmpost #28091 of 707378/30/13 at 10:18pmpost #28092 of 707378/30/13 at 10:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by chinngiskhaanQuote:I think somebody is not quite getting it... If you still don't get it after this post let me know and I'll fill you in.Originally Posted by frogwash
What the hell's the matter with you? Why so angry? Just because they're not your cup of tea, doesn't make them CG and also it's kind of insulting to anyone who might like them and also to AE. There's different shoes for different folks, who wants to live in a world with all shoes the same? And if they really are CG, why would you even want them for $99? It's alright to criticize or state your opinion, but that was just rude. Play nice.
Sarcasm, or tongue in cheek, or whatever you want to call it, calling the shoes "complete garbage" is still incredibly rude and classless. Perhaps, you can get someone to fill you in on decency and manners.post #28093 of 707378/30/13 at 10:44pmQuote:
if your going to continue to backtrack because you are at fault for not noticing sarcasm, you don't belong on this thread.
And I am not trying to be decent when I say this, its the cold truth. You can't demand proper decency and manners 100% of the time...his comments were a funny lift in what discussion we had currently going on.
Get with it, or get out...
PS: It is ok to not understand sarcasm and admit to it with a laugh.
But don't try and say "I don't care if the sarcasm was apparent, it was rude and classless"
His comments were not directed towards someone, rather a pair of shoes. Don't try and take it out of context.post #28094 of 707378/30/13 at 11:06pmpost #28095 of 707378/30/13 at 11:18pm
This thread is locked
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc...
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
- › Used Tricker's Bourton Black Calf, Commando Sole, UK10 = US 11; 3 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 9 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 10 minutes ago
- › Sweater over the dress shirt look 10 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 11 minutes ago
- › Custom Baseball Hats for Embroidery 13 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 14 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 15 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 15 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding