LOVE THOSE Chili Daltons!!!
I don't know why the picture didn't get attached and I cannot delete. Sorry?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryBootstagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShell Cordovantagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Murlsquirl, 4/3/15
Related Forum Threads
- The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread Last post on 2/6/16 at 8:20am in Classic Menswear
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 2/9/16 at 5:20pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Allen Edmond Park Avenue sizingLast edited: 1/27/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- What tools do you need to get burnish your shoes like a real pro? ...Last edited: 2/10/16
- Using a suede protector spray on regular calfskin shoes (and why...Last edited: 2/9/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... - Page 1873post #28081 of 707358/30/13 at 5:45pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #28082 of 707358/30/13 at 5:52pmQuote:
I also want the olive Neumoks. I have the Navy and wear them with jeans, khakis and grey slacks. I think the olive would wear well with the same.post #28083 of 707358/30/13 at 6:05pmpost #28084 of 707358/30/13 at 6:22pmpost #28085 of 707358/30/13 at 6:29pmQuote:Quote:
Not to intrude on your conversation, but here are mine that I got as a Webgem a few months ago. They are great. But so are the walnut calf.post #28086 of 707358/30/13 at 6:32pmpost #28087 of 707358/30/13 at 7:43pmIn appreciation of the current sale on RLs, here are mine after a few months of wear. I purchased them the last time the Shoebank had a sale and was actually looking to buy a pair of saunders this time around but unfortunately they didn't have the color I wanted.post #28088 of 707358/30/13 at 7:53pm
Those chilli daltons look pretty awesome, hopefully they come back again wouldn't miss ordering them. Although I wouldn't mind seeing the chilli on the 5th avenue boot either. That being said the bourbon portlands look pretty good too. What do AE charge to do Cappuccino bayfields?post #28089 of 707358/30/13 at 8:31pmAn update with the whole family. Ive pared down my collection quite a bit. I've lost a lot of money the past few years chasing these AE sales and at the end of the day its all about fit for me. As someone with a weird shaped foot, no matter how beautiful the shoes or how great the deal, eventually your feet will tell you the truth after a few wears. Here's to me learning from my lesson, and a few lucky people out there with size 9d feet who will benefit from my loss haha!post #28090 of 707358/30/13 at 9:31pmpost #28091 of 707358/30/13 at 10:18pmpost #28092 of 707358/30/13 at 10:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by chinngiskhaanQuote:I think somebody is not quite getting it... If you still don't get it after this post let me know and I'll fill you in.Originally Posted by frogwash
What the hell's the matter with you? Why so angry? Just because they're not your cup of tea, doesn't make them CG and also it's kind of insulting to anyone who might like them and also to AE. There's different shoes for different folks, who wants to live in a world with all shoes the same? And if they really are CG, why would you even want them for $99? It's alright to criticize or state your opinion, but that was just rude. Play nice.
Sarcasm, or tongue in cheek, or whatever you want to call it, calling the shoes "complete garbage" is still incredibly rude and classless. Perhaps, you can get someone to fill you in on decency and manners.post #28093 of 707358/30/13 at 10:44pmQuote:
if your going to continue to backtrack because you are at fault for not noticing sarcasm, you don't belong on this thread.
And I am not trying to be decent when I say this, its the cold truth. You can't demand proper decency and manners 100% of the time...his comments were a funny lift in what discussion we had currently going on.
Get with it, or get out...
PS: It is ok to not understand sarcasm and admit to it with a laugh.
But don't try and say "I don't care if the sarcasm was apparent, it was rude and classless"
His comments were not directed towards someone, rather a pair of shoes. Don't try and take it out of context.post #28094 of 707358/30/13 at 11:06pm
This thread is locked
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- Allen Edmond Park Avenue sizing
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 11 seconds ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 27 seconds ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 31 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 2 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 3 minutes ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?