Ah, thanks, those are nice too.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryBootstagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShell Cordovantagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Murlsquirl, 4/3/15
Related Forum Threads
- The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread Last post on Yesterday at 8:37 pm in Classic Menswear
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 9/22/16 at 6:52pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Allen Edmond Park Avenue sizingLast edited: 1/27/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... - Page 1739post #26072 of 707378/1/13 at 1:21pmpost #26073 of 707378/1/13 at 1:38pmpost #26074 of 707378/1/13 at 2:07pmpost #26075 of 707378/1/13 at 2:12pmpost #26076 of 707378/1/13 at 2:15pmQuote:
So jealous! j/k Can't wait to see pics and of course fit report! Think there were a few other custom shell Bayfields but haven't seen any pictures of any yet.Quote:
If you don't mind brown and a lightly perf toe blucher there was a Townley brown calf in 10D available yesterday, not sure about other sizes but worth checking into IMO. I have the brown shell Townley and love them, they are on the 1 last. They were listed as current however they were a web only model that went on closeout more than a year ago so I would think you could push that one.post #26077 of 707378/1/13 at 2:22pmpost #26078 of 707378/1/13 at 2:25pmQuote:
I'm late to the party, hard to stay up with this thread anymore!! I have both the Ashland in #2 shell and the Mitchell in #8 shell. AE hasn't had shell wallets for a few years now so.... I like and carry both wallets. But now that I have had them for awhile if I was stopped on the street by someone with a weapon and told to hand over my wallet the Ashland would go and the Mitchell would stay.post #26079 of 707378/1/13 at 2:32pmQuote:Originally Posted by horsey shoes
Second MTO landed this week... Fairfax in cappuccino shell.
The Fairfax was what started my love affair with AE as I saw it in a few men's magazines (in chestnut/walnut) and even on a billboard or two near the higher end shopping centers in town. I knew that those were big boy shoes and that one day I would make them mine.
When Paul made the MTO offer, even for discontinued models, the Fairfax immediately came to mind as a must have in a rare shell color.
As with the cappuccino shell Fifths, these were FLAWLESS right out of the box. I have been reading that there have been a lot of rejects in the MTO make ups as of late but assure you it is well worth the wait for the perfect pair.
Last MTO should be landing middle to late next month. Getting very close to having a complete collection... until the new fall line of boots comes out of course.
WOW!! Can't believe I missed seeing these and also your Fifths. They both look fantastic, can't wait to see your 3rd MTO (maybe the 5th Fifth?)post #26080 of 707378/1/13 at 2:38pmpost #26081 of 707378/1/13 at 2:55pm
The 2/250$ AE Seconds Sale I purchased
From 6pm.com w/ the 15% coupon two days ago, I had purchased these because they were the lowest I had ever seen for Firsts...Plus I had been lusting over a pair for 2 years.
If I love them enough, I may end up putting an order in for Shell Brown, Black, Burgundy.
It was hard choosing what to purchase from the 2/250$ Sale because I already own about 10+ pairs of AEs...so I felt limited a bit. But I've always wanted a Jermyn and now they are going to be discontinued, it was time to pull that trigger. I own the Brown/Brown mesh Strawfuts at the moment, and really enjoy them for summer shoes. 105+ Temps really allows my foot to breath with that mesh. So I figured it wouldnt hurt to get a black pair to go along with it for some staple summer suit shoes.post #26082 of 707378/1/13 at 3:00pmQuote:I personally like my Ashland card holder.Originally Posted by Cold Iron
I'm late to the party, hard to stay up with this thread anymore!! I have both the Ashland in #2 shell and the Mitchell in #8 shell. AE hasn't had shell wallets for a few years now so.... I like and carry both wallets. But now that I have had them for awhile if I was stopped on the street by someone with a weapon and told to hand over my wallet the Ashland would go and the Mitchell would stay.
Ashland & Mitchell Wallets (Click to show)Quote:I have a pair of these. Snagged them for $129 almost two years ago.Originally Posted by ScottyBoy920
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Hey guys, I was doing some browsing through the forum and came across these beauties. Anyone out there have the details?
They could seriously be a MTO option sometime soon!
Edited by Winston S. - 8/1/13 at 3:32pmpost #26083 of 707378/1/13 at 3:01pmHello gents,
I was at Nordstrom today buying shoe trees and I purchased AE shoe polish for my new burnished burgundy Clifton's. The SA recommended "Chili" color polish. What do you all think? Does that work best with these shoes? I posted pictures several post back.post #26084 of 707378/1/13 at 3:02pmQuote:
Merlotpost #26085 of 707378/1/13 at 3:11pm
This thread is locked
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc...
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
- › Appropriate Desert Boots w/Suit 47 seconds ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 1 minute ago
- › Eidos Napoli 2 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Essential odd jackets for the ocassional #menswearer 4 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › New Member Intro + Balenciaga (Safilo Made) Sunglasses Plastic Lens... 12 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge 23th of September 2016 - 'The Great Outdoors' 14 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...