Ah, thanks, those are nice too.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryBootstagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShell Cordovantagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Murlsquirl, 4/3/15
Related Forum Threads
- The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread Last post on 4/28/16 at 12:41pm in Classic Menswear
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Yesterday at 11:35 am in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: Yesterday
- Allen Edmond Park Avenue sizingLast edited: 1/27/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- Alden Shoes Sizing Guide: 379X LastLast edited: 4/4/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Grant Stone
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... - Page 1739post #26072 of 707378/1/13 at 1:21pmpost #26073 of 707378/1/13 at 1:38pmpost #26074 of 707378/1/13 at 2:07pmpost #26075 of 707378/1/13 at 2:12pmpost #26076 of 707378/1/13 at 2:15pmQuote:
So jealous! j/k Can't wait to see pics and of course fit report! Think there were a few other custom shell Bayfields but haven't seen any pictures of any yet.Quote:
If you don't mind brown and a lightly perf toe blucher there was a Townley brown calf in 10D available yesterday, not sure about other sizes but worth checking into IMO. I have the brown shell Townley and love them, they are on the 1 last. They were listed as current however they were a web only model that went on closeout more than a year ago so I would think you could push that one.post #26077 of 707378/1/13 at 2:22pmpost #26078 of 707378/1/13 at 2:25pmQuote:
I'm late to the party, hard to stay up with this thread anymore!! I have both the Ashland in #2 shell and the Mitchell in #8 shell. AE hasn't had shell wallets for a few years now so.... I like and carry both wallets. But now that I have had them for awhile if I was stopped on the street by someone with a weapon and told to hand over my wallet the Ashland would go and the Mitchell would stay.post #26079 of 707378/1/13 at 2:32pmQuote:Originally Posted by horsey shoes
Second MTO landed this week... Fairfax in cappuccino shell.
The Fairfax was what started my love affair with AE as I saw it in a few men's magazines (in chestnut/walnut) and even on a billboard or two near the higher end shopping centers in town. I knew that those were big boy shoes and that one day I would make them mine.
When Paul made the MTO offer, even for discontinued models, the Fairfax immediately came to mind as a must have in a rare shell color.
As with the cappuccino shell Fifths, these were FLAWLESS right out of the box. I have been reading that there have been a lot of rejects in the MTO make ups as of late but assure you it is well worth the wait for the perfect pair.
Last MTO should be landing middle to late next month. Getting very close to having a complete collection... until the new fall line of boots comes out of course.
WOW!! Can't believe I missed seeing these and also your Fifths. They both look fantastic, can't wait to see your 3rd MTO (maybe the 5th Fifth?)post #26080 of 707378/1/13 at 2:38pmpost #26081 of 707378/1/13 at 2:55pm
The 2/250$ AE Seconds Sale I purchased
From 6pm.com w/ the 15% coupon two days ago, I had purchased these because they were the lowest I had ever seen for Firsts...Plus I had been lusting over a pair for 2 years.
If I love them enough, I may end up putting an order in for Shell Brown, Black, Burgundy.
It was hard choosing what to purchase from the 2/250$ Sale because I already own about 10+ pairs of AEs...so I felt limited a bit. But I've always wanted a Jermyn and now they are going to be discontinued, it was time to pull that trigger. I own the Brown/Brown mesh Strawfuts at the moment, and really enjoy them for summer shoes. 105+ Temps really allows my foot to breath with that mesh. So I figured it wouldnt hurt to get a black pair to go along with it for some staple summer suit shoes.post #26082 of 707378/1/13 at 3:00pmQuote:I personally like my Ashland card holder.Originally Posted by Cold Iron
I'm late to the party, hard to stay up with this thread anymore!! I have both the Ashland in #2 shell and the Mitchell in #8 shell. AE hasn't had shell wallets for a few years now so.... I like and carry both wallets. But now that I have had them for awhile if I was stopped on the street by someone with a weapon and told to hand over my wallet the Ashland would go and the Mitchell would stay.
Ashland & Mitchell Wallets (Click to show)Quote:I have a pair of these. Snagged them for $129 almost two years ago.Originally Posted by ScottyBoy920
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Hey guys, I was doing some browsing through the forum and came across these beauties. Anyone out there have the details?
They could seriously be a MTO option sometime soon!
Edited by Winston S. - 8/1/13 at 3:32pmpost #26083 of 707378/1/13 at 3:01pmHello gents,
I was at Nordstrom today buying shoe trees and I purchased AE shoe polish for my new burnished burgundy Clifton's. The SA recommended "Chili" color polish. What do you all think? Does that work best with these shoes? I posted pictures several post back.post #26084 of 707378/1/13 at 3:02pmQuote:
Merlotpost #26085 of 707378/1/13 at 3:11pm
This thread is locked
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc...
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
- › The Home Ownership Thread 38 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 6 minutes ago
- › NWT Canali Rain & Wind Tech Lightweight Coat Size 54 EU Retail $1,295 6 minutes ago
- › Dress in Academia 8 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 9 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 10 minutes ago
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care Guide
- › AE fit & sizing help
- › 5 of the best Groomsmen’s gifts