+1 and not the same as the van ness.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryBootstagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShell Cordovantagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Murlsquirl, 4/3/15
Related Forum Threads
- The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread Last post on 3/18/17 at 7:27pm in Classic Menswear
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 3/24/17 at 12:33pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Allen Edmond Park Avenue sizingLast edited: 1/27/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... - Page 1633post #24482 of 707377/4/13 at 5:20ampost #24483 of 707377/4/13 at 5:31ampost #24484 of 707377/4/13 at 5:36amQuote:Originally Posted by Scottyb06
Given the great luck I've had with my second I would likely return those due to (1) the location of the 'error' on the shoes being so prominent, and (2) I believe this shoe is quite popular (assuming similar in popularity to the PA, although I could be wrong) which implies that it won't be too difficult to snag a different pair of seconds soon.
Thanks, going to return them. I hope another pair show up soon, but seems a little rare for my size.post #24485 of 707377/4/13 at 6:16ampost #24486 of 707377/4/13 at 6:17ampost #24487 of 707377/4/13 at 6:39ampost #24488 of 707377/4/13 at 7:49ampost #24489 of 707377/4/13 at 8:02ampost #24490 of 707377/4/13 at 11:16ampost #24491 of 707377/4/13 at 11:17ampost #24492 of 707377/4/13 at 11:38ampost #24493 of 707377/4/13 at 12:23pmI hadn't purchased any Allen Edmonds since college, but I recently picked up a pair of the wings below. I must say, the AEs compare favorably to some of my other shoes that were much more expensive.
Now, I need to find a belt that matches, AE offers this belt, but I find it a bit casual looking. Any suggestions on alternatives?post #24494 of 707377/4/13 at 12:32pmpost #24495 of 707377/4/13 at 1:30pm
Strand in 11D is pretty tight for me, and I can't tighten the laces without a V. Would EEE be way too wide, even with a bit thicker pair of socks?
Reason I ask is I live in Europe and need to rely on online ordering, and I can get a new pair of Strand for very cheap, but they're 11EEE. Would I be wasting money on a pair that will not fit me at all?
This thread is locked
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc...
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 37 seconds ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 6 minutes ago
- › BNWT $5000 Ralph Lauren/Purple Label Made in Italy Lambskin-Leather... 7 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Appreciation Thread 9 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 13 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Whiskey, Cigar, Ravello in size 7 or 7.5 14 minutes ago
- › Nicholas Templeman: A Bespoke Shoemaker 16 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...