Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryBootstagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShell Cordovantagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Murlsquirl, 4/3/15
Related Forum Threads
- The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread Last post on 9/26/16 at 7:55am in Classic Menswear
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 9/24/16 at 9:17pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Allen Edmond Park Avenue sizingLast edited: 1/27/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... - Page 1612post #24166 of 707376/29/13 at 3:42pmpost #24167 of 707376/29/13 at 3:42pmpost #24168 of 707376/29/13 at 3:59pmpost #24169 of 707376/29/13 at 5:19pmpost #24170 of 707376/29/13 at 5:27pmQuote:Originally Posted by David Copeland
Oh come on . . . Some of you are showing your old age. [ wink ]
Maybe the picture depicts someone who is younger, more fit, more in tune with his style . . . than some of us "old folks".
The OP was asking about saving $100 off the cost of Daltons and having a wardrobe to go along with it. There are many, many more picture samples of wearing Daltons with in a business suit. Just Google it in Images.
He's wearing the matching orphaned jacket and vest from a suit with a pair of dark grey pants and a completely random shirt. That's a pretty shxtty outfit in any age group.post #24171 of 707376/29/13 at 5:29pm
I am in the market for my first first allen edmond. I am looking for something that can be worn with suits or jeans.
I narrowed down to strand walnut / park avenue black. I am going to New York for 4th of July weekend. Can anyone suggest the best place/deal to buy one or both these shoes? Looks like nordstrom will have sale around July 10th but it appears like lot of people are gunning for that sale ;).
Also if anyone knows any reliable ebay seller for AE shoes please let me know.
Thanks in advancepost #24172 of 707376/29/13 at 6:34pmpost #24173 of 707376/29/13 at 6:35pmpost #24174 of 707376/29/13 at 6:42pmQuote:
If this can be done that would be awesome. Thanks msulinski.
@rydenfan Thanks. I agree that was my dilemma. What do u think about walnut / brown park avenue ?Looks good in pics.post #24175 of 707376/29/13 at 6:43pmpost #24176 of 707376/29/13 at 6:53pmpost #24177 of 707376/29/13 at 7:03pmQuote:
2 last is top tier!
I have 3 pairs of Player's: black calf, walnut calf, and dark chocolate suede. Best fitting of all my AE's. Most of my weekly wardrobe is paired in a combination of Player's, various 5 last shoes, and Clifton's.
Long live the Player's shoe! I'm surprised no one has thought or posted about a MTO shell version of the Player's shoe yet. Hmmmm...
Edited by Buddy0329 - 6/29/13 at 8:29pmpost #24178 of 707376/29/13 at 7:10pmI believe what Nordstrom doesn't have in physical stock, Allen edmonds drop ships or fulfills them. Nordstrom is one of their top distributors.
I was able to price match strands last year, but I wonder if its up to the sales associates discretion.post #24179 of 707376/29/13 at 7:14pmpost #24180 of 707376/29/13 at 7:34pmQuote:
I'm not sure that balmoral-style shoes, which tend to be more formal, can work with something casual like jeans. I'd like to see some photo examples, though.
This thread is locked
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc...
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
- › The Home Ownership Thread 42 seconds ago
- › The Look goes on... 1 minute ago
- › Friday Challenge 23th of September 2016 - 'The Great Outdoors' 1 minute ago
- › Things you just don't get 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 4 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › The State of Black Tie: Your Observations 10 minutes ago
- › Peacoat fit advice 14 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...