or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... - Page 1540  

post #23086 of 70737
Quick sizing question: I take a 10D in McAllister and McTavish. Would I go with the same size for MacNeil?

TIA.
post #23087 of 70737

the deal is live already or we have to wait until tomorrow? If live, which number do we call? 

post #23088 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by docka View Post

the deal is live already or we have to wait until tomorrow? If live, which number do we call? 

I was told via email that the shoes I want are available but I need to call in the morning.

Call any numbers on here: http://aetentsale.com/
post #23089 of 70737
What did you guys do to me!!!!!!!!
What did you do to meeeeer!!!!

Just called Jville outlet.
Walnut Strand on the way.
199 dollars.

I hate you.
post #23090 of 70737

Quick! What's better!? Delray or Lasell??

post #23091 of 70737
NO NO NO!!! You are supposed to apply the edge dressing BEFORE you do the cream!

Just kidding, sorry couldn't resist . That is the exact same treatment I used on my burgundy Leeds for many years to good effect. I feel as long as YOU are happy with the end results that is what matters. There is nothing wrong with your treatment IMO. To maintain them I still wipe with a slightly damp rag and brush for ~5 min. then buff with a buffing cloth for another 5 or so. Great choice in picking the Leeds by the way.



Thank you for your reply Cold Iron.
I love the Leeds. They are my favorite shoe to date.
I have emailed AE for a custom order in light brown shell Leeds, but they told me they only have dark brown.
The problem is that I want them different enough from the burgundy to justify the 750 dollars order.
How dark is the dark brown?
post #23092 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by guasc1 View Post

NO NO NO!!! You are supposed to apply the edge dressing BEFORE you do the cream!

Just kidding, sorry couldn't resist . That is the exact same treatment I used on my burgundy Leeds for many years to good effect. I feel as long as YOU are happy with the end results that is what matters. There is nothing wrong with your treatment IMO. To maintain them I still wipe with a slightly damp rag and brush for ~5 min. then buff with a buffing cloth for another 5 or so. Great choice in picking the Leeds by the way.



Thank you for your reply Cold Iron.
I love the Leeds. They are my favorite shoe to date.
I have emailed AE for a custom order in light brown shell Leeds, but they told me they only have dark brown.
The problem is that I want them different enough from the burgundy to justify the 750 dollars order.
How dark is the dark brown?

 

Cappuccino is lighter than dark brown. That would like provide enough difference for you

post #23093 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by donjuan17 View Post

Quick! What's better!? Delray or Lasell??

I'm a fan of the lasalle
post #23094 of 70737

Is it just me or is it tent sale not as impressive as other sales I've seen recently?

post #23095 of 70737

Well... this might sound ridiculous but asking can't hurt.  Do you think it would be possible to order by phone for delivery in Canada? (Hard to get decent things for decent prices here).

post #23096 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suit Up View Post

Well... this might sound ridiculous but asking can't hurt.  Do you think it would be possible to order by phone for delivery in Canada? (Hard to get decent things for decent prices here).

Sure you can, I just did!
;-)
post #23097 of 70737

Perfect thank you!  I measured my foot according to the AE guide but am unsure how accurate that would be.  I'm debating whether or not I should stop by Harry's tomorrow to try a few pairs on... Sounds horrible I know.

post #23098 of 70737
AE Verona in black:

AppleMark

To match the brown i picked up last year, fantastic loafers...
post #23099 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suit Up View Post

Perfect thank you!  I measured my foot according to the AE guide but am unsure how accurate that would be.  I'm debating whether or not I should stop by Harry's tomorrow to try a few pairs on... Sounds horrible I know.

There is also a few Brooks Brothers locations in Toronto depending on where you are. I'm not sure how the fit is with their insole though.
Edited by tietherope - 6/12/13 at 7:30pm
post #23100 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suit Up View Post

Perfect thank you!  I measured my foot according to the AE guide but am unsure how accurate that would be.  I'm debating whether or not I should stop by Harry's tomorrow to try a few pairs on... Sounds horrible I know.

 

i measured according to their guide, and ended up being  a 1.5 sizes smaller (followed directions, confirmed print with credit card, etc, had someone else measure my foot).

 

i'd just try them on somewhere if you can

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc...