or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... - Page 152  

post #2266 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by rschwartz View Post

What last is the neumora on?

I believe a new "333" last
post #2267 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElDave View Post

Quite an improvement. Any idea on pricing?

From them or me? icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #2268 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by facet View Post

+1 icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif That's fantastic to hear.

Looking forward to your order nod[1].gif
post #2269 of 70737
I've seen quite a few shoes on the new 333 last. Looks great!
post #2270 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnGeLiCbOrIs View Post

I've seen quite a few shoes on the new 333 last. Looks great!

Per AE's wewbsite:



3 Last (73)
Fullest girth measurement with a tapered toe. A great fitting last.


Sounds like it may work out for me.
post #2271 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnGeLiCbOrIs View Post

I've seen quite a few shoes on the new 333 last. Looks great!

Where?
post #2272 of 70737
Quote:
Per AE's wewbsite:



3 Last (73)
Fullest girth measurement with a tapered toe. A great fitting last.


Sounds like it may work out for me.

This is a different last that is not available yet.
post #2273 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElDave View Post

Quite an improvement. Any idea on pricing?
The conditioner can be used on all three, but you should have separate brushes since those shades are very different. My brushes have all picked up the color of the shoe (some to more extent than others) but I certainly wouldn't want black rubbing off on walnut.

Or you can just wash your brush, that works too.
post #2274 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by reidrothchild View Post

Any word on the boot sale that was supposed to start today? Models available and prices?

Anyone?
post #2275 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnGeLiCbOrIs View Post

This is a different last that is not available yet.

When do they expect this new last (333) to be available?

Anyone have pictures of new shoes on the 333 last?
post #2276 of 70737
Saw a bunch of AE fairfax's at my Nordstrom Rack.

Anyone seen any shell shoes at the Rack or other discount retailers (AE or otherwise)?
post #2277 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by allaboutshoes View Post

Looking forward to your order nod[1].gif

once i figure out sizing, ill be putting in an order!
post #2278 of 70737
Could anyone help me out? I am a size 12EEE in the Clifton and I'm considering getting some custom MacNeil's. Would I want to go for a 12EEE again - is the sizing comparable?
post #2279 of 70737
I just picked up a pair of the Dalton Calfskin boots in Walnut from the AE Outlet for $150.00. I guess they are having a sale in seconds. They didn't have them in shell in my size or in any size for that matter... Not sure if this was already mentioned, but I thought I'd pass a long a good deal...
post #2280 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatAboutBob View Post

I just picked up a pair of the Dalton Calfskin boots in Walnut from the AE Outlet for $150.00. I guess they are having a sale in seconds. They didn't have them in shell in my size or in any size for that matter... Not sure if this was already mentioned, but I thought I'd pass a long a good deal...

Which outlet are you referring to? Please let me know. I tried one of the AE outlets and they were not aware of a current sale on the Dalton.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc...