or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... - Page 1254  

post #18796 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanGent View Post

Thank you very much! 

If I'm honest, I tried these shoes on with every pair of pants I own.  They are much harder to pull off than I thought they would be!

 

Spring has sprung. Time to break out the spectators, Allen Edmonds Carlsbads. Unlike many specs, wear 'em with anything.

 

CH

Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, R1.1.1.M2b

post #18797 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Close Hoarse View Post

Spring has sprung. Time to break out the spectators, Allen Edmonds Carlsbads. Unlike many specs, wear 'em with anything.

CH
Processed By eBay with ImageMagick, R1.1.1.M2b



Those do seem a little easier to tame- looking sharp!
post #18798 of 70737
update on the townley's: no more. i just got the last 10.5.

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif



shog[1].gif
post #18799 of 70737
I'm looking forward to some Townley pics while I await my pair. biggrin.gif
post #18800 of 70737

^

Nice matching socks, Close Hoarse.

post #18801 of 70737

I currently have two pairs of #5 last shoes, McAllister and 5th Ave, in 9.5E and I am wondering what size I should get in the #1 last.  I'm looking at getting a pair of the Rapid City on the current sale.  I don't have a store anywhere near me so I don't really have a way to try anything on.  

 

My guess is to go with 10D.  Does that sound about right?  

 

Thanks for the help.

post #18802 of 70737

anyone know if the $35 off card included with recrafted shoes stacks with anniversary pricing?

post #18803 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by aftercore View Post

anyone know if the $35 off card included with recrafted shoes stacks with anniversary pricing?

 

I would assume so, it's like a gift card, correct?

post #18804 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by masernaut View Post

^

Nice matching socks, Close Hoarse

 

Thanks for comments.

 

CH

post #18805 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanGent View Post


Those do seem a little easier to tame- looking sharp!

 

Thanks. I get compliments every time I wear them, even from strangers. I love the attention. :-) 

I have a couple of other AE specs which I will post as I can get to it.  CH

 

Here are some AE Players.

 

post #18806 of 70737

Those white players are awesome!  when were they available?

post #18807 of 70737
I've been stewin' on those players. I already have a cream pair I got in Italy, but those look so nice! I've already bought 4 pair of shoes this year- my wife's gonna start packing up if I get another pair of players!
post #18808 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by clynch View Post

I currently have two pairs of #5 last shoes, McAllister and 5th Ave, in 9.5E and I am wondering what size I should get in the #1 last.  I'm looking at getting a pair of the Rapid City on the current sale.  I don't have a store anywhere near me so I don't really have a way to try anything on.  

 

My guess is to go with 10D.  Does that sound about right?  

 

Thanks for the help.

Take a chance on the 9.5Es. I am a 9.5D on 5lasts and I wear the same on the 1 last shoes. 

post #18809 of 70737

Do you guys bother with Sole Savers or Topy sole pads with your new shoes?

post #18810 of 70737
Quote:
Originally Posted by stgrim View Post

Do you guys bother with Sole Savers or Topy sole pads with your new shoes?
I think they are the the cheapest and easiest way to preserve your good shoes . I also think the ones made by vibram are the best
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc...