From Canada, how do you access the Shoebank offerings? I emailed an address I saw here a while ago...any other advice - anyone?
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryBootstagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShell Cordovantagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Murlsquirl, 4/3/15
Related Forum Threads
- The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread Last post on Yesterday at 8:20 am in Classic Menswear
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Yesterday at 7:32 pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Allen Edmond Park Avenue sizing
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- How do shoe care kit I can build myself?Last edited: 1/28/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... - Page 1047post #15691 of 705532/11/13 at 2:58pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #15692 of 705532/11/13 at 3:02pmpost #15693 of 705532/11/13 at 4:54pmQuote:Originally Posted by CounselorStyle
The best time of year is usually Nordstrom's summer sale, where the PAs are usually around $200 (I think they might have increased prices to $210 last year). If you aren't willing to wait until July, there are probably options on sale factory seconds around the same price. I have no idea when AE's retail stores will be offering a sale on firsts.
You can call the Jeffersonvile Outlet in Ohio and see what they can do. Right now the Parks 2nd are $219.post #15694 of 705532/11/13 at 4:55pm
BCar email firstname.lastname@example.org and they will take care of you or call 740-948-9033. All the stores can look at the companies entire inventory. Not one store has everything you need you have to call one store and they can get what you need from wherever they have to to accomodate you.
I use Jeffersonville.post #15695 of 705532/11/13 at 4:56pmpost #15696 of 705532/11/13 at 5:03pmpost #15697 of 705532/11/13 at 5:04pmpost #15698 of 705532/11/13 at 5:38pmQuote:
I've always had a reply when emailing email@example.com for the list of available shoes. After making my decision I phoned in the order to a store as others have suggested. I requested USPS shipping which is $25.post #15699 of 705532/11/13 at 6:10pmQuote:Originally Posted by tesuquegolfer
Thought I would post a pic of my Walnut 5th Aves. When I chose them over the Strands, I wanted something a little more conservative with less broguing. However, I ended up getting a pair of Strands and they are actually my favorites. Here in Northern New Mexico, where I am one of less than 1% that owns descent shoes, it is nice to stand out a little and show some real style. I will get a pic of my 5ths for next time.
that toe cap flat out suckspost #15700 of 705532/11/13 at 6:13pm
15% off styles not currently on promtion
$117 Brooks Brothers Presidios
$134.50 Delray & LaSalle
$149 Parkway,Wilbert,Walden Kenilworth,Maxfield,Naples
$219 Park Avenue
$169 Golf Shoes
$49 Basic 35mm Belts
$49 Vests includeing goat suede vests
$299 Goat Suede Blazer
$5 Clearance socks
$99 Amok, Yuma Ann Arbor
Check with them on other clearance shoe pricing including Brooks Brother selection
firstname.lastname@example.org or 740-948-9033post #15701 of 705532/11/13 at 6:42pm
Quad: everybody knows how you feel about the toe cap issue. I share your opinion. However, let's not let that personal preference spill over into denigrating someone's individual shoes, especially when I suspect we're talking about someone on their second pair of nice shoes. Those Fifth Avenues are better than what most of the population is wearing.post #15702 of 705532/11/13 at 6:55pmQuote:Originally Posted by New Shoes1
Quad: everybody knows how you feel about the toe cap issue. I share your opinion. However, let's not let that personal preference spill over into denigrating someone's individual shoes, especially when I suspect we're talking about someone on their second pair of nice shoes. Those Fifth Avenues are better than what most of the population is wearing.
Very diplomatic, New Shoes1. I would have been a bit more blunt because I think Quadcammer denigrates this thread with his posts.post #15703 of 705532/11/13 at 7:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by Winston S.
I don't think I see any cracking in your picture. What I do see is that the welt is coming apart from the sole of the shoe.
It's not really that huge of an issue in my eyes unless something gets stuck between the two layers and it starts deteriorating from the inside out. The stitching on the welt through the sole should hold those two pieces together.
I'm mostly concerned with water and salt. They will start creeping into the soles once the separation becomes larger. I should also note that there were several other small separations like that throughout the soles.post #15704 of 705532/11/13 at 8:01pmpost #15705 of 705532/11/13 at 8:29pmThats how I feel...I mean, for me, since I have large feet the cap toe looks pretty good on my foot...it actually falls in a pretty nice place on my foot...but even if I disliked the captoe, I cant for the life of me see how people can fly off the handle over them the way they do...and then the same people turn around and jizz all over pics of the Fifth Street, which to my eye, has the exact same proportions as the Fifth Ave/Park Ave...It makes no sense. If one dislikes it, they dislike it...thats fine...and thats one thing, but to state as a universal fact that it is unappealing is downright specious IMO. It seems as though there has a been a bit an expectation conditioned into people to dislike one version of the the exact same captoe over other, simply because others have done the same.
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 4 minutes ago
- › White Dinner Jacket/Tuxedo Jacket for Houston wedding 5 minutes ago
- › Carlos Santos Shoes - Feeback & Appreciation 9 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 11 minutes ago
- › Have a work event in a few days, will this suit work? 12 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 14 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 15 minutes ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 15 minutes ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 18 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...