I like mine quite a bit too, that was quite a deal.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryBootstagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShell Cordovantagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Murlsquirl, 4/3/15
Related Forum Threads
- The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread Last post on Yesterday at 8:40 pm in Classic Menswear
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Yesterday at 7:07 pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Allen Edmond Park Avenue sizing
Last edited: 1/27/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden FootwearLast edited: 2/1/16
- How do shoe care kit I can build myself?Last edited: 1/28/16
- Stocking Stuffers for Your Favorite Denim HeadLast edited: 12/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... - Page 927post #13891 of 7049612/27/12 at 9:20am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #13892 of 7049612/27/12 at 10:35ampost #13893 of 7049612/27/12 at 10:54ampost #13894 of 7049612/27/12 at 12:34pmpost #13895 of 7049612/27/12 at 12:47pmpost #13896 of 7049612/27/12 at 12:53pmpost #13897 of 7049612/27/12 at 12:58pmpost #13898 of 7049612/27/12 at 1:02pmpost #13899 of 7049612/27/12 at 1:05pmQuote:
Here are my brown Cliftons. Been polished once with Kiwi, but the color wasn't noticeably different. I've said it several times here before - brown is the winning color for this shoe!post #13900 of 7049612/27/12 at 1:18pmpost #13901 of 7049612/27/12 at 3:51pmpost #13902 of 7049612/27/12 at 4:05pmQuote:Quote:
There actually was an issue early on where AE said they would not recraft the Brooks Brothers shoes. Apparently there there needs to be a formal agreement - maybe Brooks has to pay something to AE - but eventually AE said they will recraft them. Seems odd; but it was discussed earlier in this thread.post #13903 of 7049612/27/12 at 4:45pmQuote:
The brown Cliftons look great IRL. Went to see the Lasalle yesterday, intent on buying a black pair, but was surprised with how nice the Cliftons looked!post #13904 of 7049612/27/12 at 6:02pmSo left work early today so I could get to Orvis to try on some Barbour and Filson stuff before they closed and I am half a block away when I feel something possibly hit my foot. I turn around to see if I accidentally kicked or dropped something and turn around and realize it's my heel on the sidewalk. There was some squeaking come from that shoe earlier in the day, but I didn't think it was much of an issue.
I am going to email AE to see what they can do for me.
hide (Click to show)post #13905 of 7049612/27/12 at 6:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by Winston S.
So left work early today so I could get to Orvis to try on some Barbour and Filson stuff before they closed and I am half a block away when I feel something possibly hit my foot. I turn around to see if I accidentally kicked or dropped something and turn around and realize it's my heel on the sidewalk. There was some squeaking come from that shoe earlier in the day, but I didn't think it was much of an issue.
I am going to email AE to see what they can do for me. hide (Click to show)
WOW - Good grief.
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc...
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Currently, there are 963 Active Users (126 Members and 837 Guests)
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 22 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 7 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 10 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 12 minutes ago
- › H.N. White - Handmade English Ties - Official Affiliate Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 21 minutes ago
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 26 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 26 minutes ago
- › Cheap Pocket Squares 28 minutes ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 33 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...