I like mine quite a bit too, that was quite a deal.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryBootstagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShell Cordovantagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Murlsquirl, 4/3/15
Related Forum Threads
- The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread Last post on Today at 8:20 am in Classic Menswear
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 9/24/16 at 9:17pm in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing GuideLast edited: 4/29/16
- Allen Edmond Park Avenue sizingLast edited: 1/27/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOsLast edited: 5/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... - Page 927post #13891 of 7073712/27/12 at 9:20ampost #13892 of 7073712/27/12 at 10:35ampost #13893 of 7073712/27/12 at 10:54ampost #13894 of 7073712/27/12 at 12:34pmpost #13895 of 7073712/27/12 at 12:47pmpost #13896 of 7073712/27/12 at 12:53pmpost #13897 of 7073712/27/12 at 12:58pmpost #13898 of 7073712/27/12 at 1:02pm
Interesting, the website http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/allen-edmonds-clifton-oxford/2892042 shows either burgundy burnush, walnut, or black. This is the best picture I could find of the burgundy:post #13899 of 7073712/27/12 at 1:05pmQuote:
Here are my brown Cliftons. Been polished once with Kiwi, but the color wasn't noticeably different. I've said it several times here before - brown is the winning color for this shoe!post #13900 of 7073712/27/12 at 1:18pmpost #13901 of 7073712/27/12 at 3:51pmpost #13902 of 7073712/27/12 at 4:05pmQuote:Quote:
There actually was an issue early on where AE said they would not recraft the Brooks Brothers shoes. Apparently there there needs to be a formal agreement - maybe Brooks has to pay something to AE - but eventually AE said they will recraft them. Seems odd; but it was discussed earlier in this thread.post #13903 of 7073712/27/12 at 4:45pmQuote:
The brown Cliftons look great IRL. Went to see the Lasalle yesterday, intent on buying a black pair, but was surprised with how nice the Cliftons looked!post #13904 of 7073712/27/12 at 6:02pmSo left work early today so I could get to Orvis to try on some Barbour and Filson stuff before they closed and I am half a block away when I feel something possibly hit my foot. I turn around to see if I accidentally kicked or dropped something and turn around and realize it's my heel on the sidewalk. There was some squeaking come from that shoe earlier in the day, but I didn't think it was much of an issue.
I am going to email AE to see what they can do for me.
hide (Click to show)post #13905 of 7073712/27/12 at 6:09pmQuote:Originally Posted by Winston S.
So left work early today so I could get to Orvis to try on some Barbour and Filson stuff before they closed and I am half a block away when I feel something possibly hit my foot. I turn around to see if I accidentally kicked or dropped something and turn around and realize it's my heel on the sidewalk. There was some squeaking come from that shoe earlier in the day, but I didn't think it was much of an issue.
I am going to email AE to see what they can do for me. hide (Click to show)
WOW - Good grief.
This thread is locked
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc...
- Allen Edmonds: Sizing Guide
Currently, there are 1341 Active Users (316 Members and 1025 Guests)
- › WTF over-zealous police? 16 seconds ago
- › Friday Challenge 2016/09/30 - "Blue and Green Now Must Be Seen" 19 seconds ago
- › Official Guitar, Amp, Pedals, and Gear Thread 45 seconds ago
- › The "Actively Discovering 'New' Brands" Thread 1 minute ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 5 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL Trump v. Clinton Debate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Gap 1969 Japanese Selvedge 10 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 11 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...