The gentleman I spoke to said there would be to many to tell me over the phone. I'm pretty sure the Westchester is on there as well. I'm thinking about that pair as well since I don't have a penny loafer.
Recent Images In This Thread
- brandAllen Edmondstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Malvern Boottagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- itemAllen Edmonds Men's Wilbert Lace-Uptagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryBootstagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShell Cordovantagged by StyleforumRobot, 11/3/14
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Murlsquirl, 4/3/15
Related Forum Threads
- The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread Last post on Yesterday at 4:19 pm in Classic Menswear
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Yesterday at 8:26 am in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NIB Gaziano & Girling Canterbury Balmoral Boot Shell Cordovan MH71 UK11.5E $2,200 Last post on 9/13/15 at 2:32am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Allen Edmond Park Avenue sizingLast edited: 1/27/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- What tools do you need to get burnish your shoes like a real pro? ...Last edited: 2/10/16
- Using a suede protector spray on regular calfskin shoes (and why...Last edited: 2/9/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... - Page 837post #12541 of 7073511/22/12 at 11:49pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12542 of 7073511/23/12 at 12:00ampost #12543 of 7073511/23/12 at 12:03ampost #12544 of 7073511/23/12 at 12:21ampost #12545 of 7073511/23/12 at 12:30amAmsterdam $99
Two Wide Basic Belts $42 each
Three Horsehair Brushes
Sole Edge Dressing
I don't think the Amsterdams were meant to be $99 as they aren't technically a closeout model but rather a limited edition .post #12546 of 7073511/23/12 at 12:47ampost #12547 of 7073511/23/12 at 12:52am
You can order right now calling the Jeffersonville outlet: t (740) 948 9033
Lady was very cheerful and helpful even when working at this time. She told me it was the wide basic dress belt...I told her but the regular price is $98 are you sure at that sale price it's the same one. I asked if it is a second, she said yes kind of but there is nothing wrong with them if you are getting basic colors such as black and brown (which are the two I needed). She said other colors like walnut might be a little off with these seconds. In the end I didn't know but I just said wth I need two belts so might as well. Don't know if any others have any inputs on this.
They will ship to Canada I think. Though I am having them send to a friend in US and him ship to me as it's a big order and last time I got charged crazy taxes when shipped to Canada. Just buying belts though I doubt customs would end up charging you.post #12548 of 7073511/23/12 at 1:15amThe reviews on the wide basic are pretty bad... everyone complains about scratches and creasing:
http://www.allenedmonds.com/aeonline/producti_SF39501_1_40000000001_-1post #12549 of 7073511/23/12 at 1:24ampost #12550 of 7073511/23/12 at 1:33amCalled the Jefferson outlet, and they are indeed doing the 30% off. The lady was pretty nice. She is going to call back once she finds out if they actually have the shoes I want (Dalton) in stock first. There is a time limit which ends at 6am EST, but is still going to give me the discount later since I called in. Also, there seems to be no limit on the discount.post #12551 of 7073511/23/12 at 2:17ampost #12552 of 7073511/23/12 at 7:28ampost #12553 of 7073511/23/12 at 7:32ampost #12554 of 7073511/23/12 at 7:47ampost #12555 of 7073511/23/12 at 8:02amVinnyMac I think he was talking about the outlet that did seconds and first for additional 30% off price
I picked up a Larchmont with tax and all for 195
I think you are commenting on the allen edmond web site sale
This thread is locked
- Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc...
Styleforum Top Picks
- Allen Edmond Park Avenue sizing
Currently, there are 1599 Active Users (334 Members and 1265 Guests)
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 30 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.