So I'm looking for another pair to rotate for work along with my PA during the rediscovery sale but I have a few questions.
1) Is a second quality strand worth it at $200? Im worried that the defect with it will be bigger than I'd like.
2) If i wear 9e on the PA do I order the same size for the strands? Same last
3) I'm also interested in the Norwich or Kenilworth or maybe possibly the fifth avenue in burnished brown but
Stylewise its too close to the PA.. Price for first quality FA seems good at $230. I'd like the norwich but I'm
Not sure if its worth it at $260. Im thinking about getting the norwich then getting the strands when the next
Nordstrom sale comes around, what do you guys think?
4) Any recommendations for shoes I can wear with a suit and dress down with jeans?
5) Should two pairs of shoes be enough for work? Im working five days a week in a suit.. Of course I will be
Looking to purchase a third pair down the road..
+1 I wouldn't pay more than $200 shipped for seconds.