Also, is it just me or are the collars a little longer than most mall brands, J Crew, Rugby, etc?
Related Forum Threads
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- BNWT Brooks Brothers Black Fleece Shirts - Size BB1 and BB2 Last post on 12/8/11 at 9:37pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Most under $25 Last post on 2/14/12 at 6:53pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Brooks Brothers - What to buy? What to avoid? Last post on 8/3/14 at 10:46am in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:24 am in Classic Menswear
What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12
Last edited: 1/4/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Brooks Brothers Extra Slim Fit Shirts - Page 36
Styleforum Top Pickspost #527 of 6308/5/11 at 10:28ampost #528 of 6309/19/11 at 11:07pmpost #529 of 6309/19/11 at 11:14pmpost #530 of 63011/19/11 at 11:55ampost #531 of 63011/21/11 at 12:58pmpost #532 of 63011/21/11 at 2:27pmpost #533 of 63011/21/11 at 2:28pmpost #534 of 63011/21/11 at 2:29pm
Ah! I apparently shouldn't write a post, assume I need to bump it with an additional post, and then forget to post that additional post without checking for a response. Thanks man. Going to order myself a extra slim fit grey chambray.post #535 of 63011/21/11 at 2:47pmpost #536 of 63011/23/11 at 8:58pmpost #537 of 63011/25/11 at 2:16pmpost #538 of 63012/6/11 at 8:14am
Anyone have experience with the sports shirts?
Im interested in buying a couple which come in slim and extra slim, I e-mailed them about it and they told me to head to a store.
I called my nearest store which is about 40 miles away and they don't even carry the shirts I want.
I wear size small outside of BB so I have no idea if I would be a small for these fits as well.
Thankspost #539 of 6301/11/12 at 2:50pmQuote:
This is my issue.
Luckily the dress shirts don't have a pleat in the back so I can have them darted, or something.
I just ordered 7 of these and while I like the shoulder/chest fit, they're big in the arms and big around the waist.
Has anyone gotten ESF shirts darted or taken in at the side seams to be slimmer through the waist/back?post #540 of 6302/18/12 at 12:33pm
Are the fits for the dress shirts and the sports shirts the same? I think I read somewhere that extra slim fit in dress shirt = slim fit in sports shirt. I have an extra slim OCBD dress shirt in 16/34 and the fit is spot on, so I'm thinking about stocking up on some sports shirts in medium.
- Brooks Brothers Extra Slim Fit Shirts
Styleforum Top Picks
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 9.18.12
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 25 seconds ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 36 seconds ago
- › Must See Documentaries 40 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 46 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 58 seconds ago
- › Things you just don't get 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 2 minutes ago
- › 3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts... 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...