Also, is it just me or are the collars a little longer than most mall brands, J Crew, Rugby, etc?
Related Forum Threads
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! Last post on 5/5/12 at 7:39am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- BNWT Brooks Brothers Black Fleece Shirts - Size BB1 and BB2 Last post on 12/8/11 at 9:37pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SHIRTS, SHIRTS - 80+ Shirts for Sale - Most under $25 Last post on 2/14/12 at 6:53pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Brooks Brothers - What to buy? What to avoid? Last post on 2/18/16 at 5:39pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:36 pm in Classic Menswear
Where should the points on my shirt collar lie in relation to my...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Autumn Fabrics: TweedLast edited: 9/1/15
- CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best White Shirt for Your...Last edited: 3/30/15
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Brooks Brothers Extra Slim Fit Shirts - Page 36post #527 of 6338/5/11 at 10:28ampost #528 of 6339/19/11 at 11:07pmpost #529 of 6339/19/11 at 11:14pmpost #530 of 63311/19/11 at 11:55ampost #531 of 63311/21/11 at 12:58pmpost #532 of 63311/21/11 at 2:27pmpost #533 of 63311/21/11 at 2:28pmpost #534 of 63311/21/11 at 2:29pm
Ah! I apparently shouldn't write a post, assume I need to bump it with an additional post, and then forget to post that additional post without checking for a response. Thanks man. Going to order myself a extra slim fit grey chambray.post #535 of 63311/21/11 at 2:47pmpost #536 of 63311/23/11 at 8:58pmpost #537 of 63311/25/11 at 2:16pmpost #538 of 63312/6/11 at 8:14am
Anyone have experience with the sports shirts?
Im interested in buying a couple which come in slim and extra slim, I e-mailed them about it and they told me to head to a store.
I called my nearest store which is about 40 miles away and they don't even carry the shirts I want.
I wear size small outside of BB so I have no idea if I would be a small for these fits as well.
Thankspost #539 of 6331/11/12 at 2:50pmQuote:
This is my issue.
Luckily the dress shirts don't have a pleat in the back so I can have them darted, or something.
I just ordered 7 of these and while I like the shoulder/chest fit, they're big in the arms and big around the waist.
Has anyone gotten ESF shirts darted or taken in at the side seams to be slimmer through the waist/back?post #540 of 6332/18/12 at 12:33pm
Are the fits for the dress shirts and the sports shirts the same? I think I read somewhere that extra slim fit in dress shirt = slim fit in sports shirt. I have an extra slim OCBD dress shirt in 16/34 and the fit is spot on, so I'm thinking about stocking up on some sports shirts in medium.
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Knitwear
- › Creepy Sartorial Images 15 seconds ago
- › Eidos Napoli 1 minute ago
- › Official Customs, Duties, and International Shipping Questions and... 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 18 minutes ago
- › PANTS/JEANS FIRESALE: Our Legacy Linen Pants - Last One! 25 minutes ago
- › Double Breasted Style. 28 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 36 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 39 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 39 minutes ago
- › Thoughts on the Sartorialist 49 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding