or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Summer hoodies
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Summer hoodies - Page 2

post #16 of 32
I'm not sure if the lookbook pic is the best representation, but I have it in black/steel grey myself and can definitely attest to its quality. It's a great no-frills, fitted lightweight hoodie imo.
post #17 of 32
The hoodie looks nice, but someone needs to smack that kid. That, or the kid needs to smack the photographer for making him pose for the pic.
post #18 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saucemaster
The hoodie looks nice, but someone needs to smack that kid. That, or the kid needs to smack the photographer for making him pose for the pic.

Yeah, that really is an awful picture.
post #19 of 32
Thread Starter 
How much did that hoodie cost? And does anyone know if it comes in white?
post #20 of 32
I'm 5'7, 120lbs, small AA fits me perfectly. Well, the hoodies do. I don't have anything else aa.
post #21 of 32
5'11, 165lbs, I would need a...what, Large?
post #22 of 32
An AA hoodie is ~$26 on eBay.
post #23 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by seen
5'11, 165lbs, I would need a...what, Large?

I', 5'11", 155 lbs. and a medium fits me perfectly.
post #24 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy
I', 5'11", 155 lbs. and a medium fits me perfectly.

I guess a large it is then. Are their tees the same fit?
post #25 of 32
Isn't some guy selling wholesale AA on the B&S forum?
post #26 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babar
I'm not sure if the lookbook pic is the best representation, but I have it in black/steel grey myself and can definitely attest to its quality. It's a great no-frills, fitted lightweight hoodie imo.


Wow! What a heterosexual pose!

And yes, there certainly is a gentleman in the Buy and Sell selling American Apparel on discount.
post #27 of 32
A friend of mine has a site as well for AA discounts: www.dsclothing.com
post #28 of 32
What brands make a plain cream colored hoody?
post #29 of 32
I just found ordered a blue Ever hoodie from this site: http://www.shoptensixteen.com/ever-c...die-p-177.html

Not too bad considering that they usually go for ~$180
post #30 of 32
Sometimes lightweight Helmut Lang hoodies can be had on ebay.

The Ever hoodies are nice; I have a kelly green one, but they are a bit heavy.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Summer hoodies