or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Lady Gaga??
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Lady Gaga?? - Page 2

post #16 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post
Agreed, would hit.

At this point, aren't you ready to hit just about anything?
Well, anything semi-animate anyway?
post #17 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by thekunk07 View Post
ny women are far hotter than la women in general, unless you like dyed hair and fake tits.

Agree completely- I hate the stereotypical LA woman.

That having been said, I completely disagree about Gaga- she is a hideous man.
post #18 of 83
This lady gaga i would not to fuck her even with the penis that is not of me To be remind of lady gaga make my mind to hurt
post #19 of 83
I feel very conflicted. Part of me would fuck her even if she did have a dick... she just looks so trampish.
post #20 of 83
Tina Fey is hotter than Lady Gaga.
post #21 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by unjung View Post
I feel very conflicted. Part of me would fuck her even if she did have a dick... she just looks so trampish.

post #22 of 83
I actually kinda liked her VMA outfits. Very dark and mysterious. Also if I got confirmation that she has no dick and has not had one in the past I would totally fuck her silly.
post #23 of 83
she's at the box tonight
i can't wait
post #24 of 83
i think the women i'd like to fuck only hang at gay clubs
post #25 of 83
Her name should be shortened to just Lady Gag.
post #26 of 83
I love her and am inviting her to my next party.
post #27 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post
Agreed, would hit.

She would probably hit back.
post #28 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by hws View Post
This lady gaga i would not to fuck her even with the penis that is not of me

To be remind of lady gaga make my mind to hurt

+1



wait............what?
post #29 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by dl20 View Post
+1 wait............what?
Sorry for the lost translate before, I just ask now for help to say properly what I want speak. I think like this, "I would not fuck her with your dick." Is this more clarity?
post #30 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by hws View Post
Sorry for the lost translate before, I just ask now for help to say properly what I want speak.
I think like this, "I would not fuck her with your dick."
Is this more clarity?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8utjLBZuEI
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Lady Gaga??