or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Momotaro jeans in London / Europe
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Momotaro jeans in London / Europe

post #1 of 7
Thread Starter 
Hi All,

I been a frequent visitor on this forum and have finally joined cos its been the only occasion I haven't been able to seek what I'm searching for...

I'm off to UK / EU in a few weeks time for a holiday and looking to pick up a pair of Momotaro jeans whilst over there. After reading about the sizing, stretching threads, I'm more comfortable trying on a pair in person prior to purchasing. So...anyone know if there is a stockist for Momotaro jeans in London / EU?

Thanks in advance...
post #2 of 7
bumping this for the exact same question. Any chance I can get them in London? Selfridges or DSM perhaps?
post #3 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedDC5R View Post
Hi All,

I been a frequent visitor on this forum and have finally joined cos its been the only occasion I haven't been able to seek what I'm searching for...

I'm off to UK / EU in a few weeks time for a holiday and looking to pick up a pair of Momotaro jeans whilst over there. After reading about the sizing, stretching threads, I'm more comfortable trying on a pair in person prior to purchasing. So...anyone know if there is a stockist for Momotaro jeans in London / EU?

Thanks in advance...

there is a momotaro thread for this question.
post #4 of 7
Check out Goodhood or Son of Stag in Shoreditch. They both carry Momotaro's.
post #5 of 7
You could extend your trip to the Netherlands, it's just a trip over the "Noordzee". They sell Momotaro's in Amsterdam at a shop called Tenue de Nimes.
post #6 of 7
Yes, go to GoodHood in Shoreditch and you can walk over to Present and Denham to see other denims for comparison.
post #7 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by auggie View Post
Check out Goodhood or Son of Stag in Shoreditch. They both carry Momotaro's.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chroMe View Post
Yes, go to GoodHood in Shoreditch and you can walk over to Present and Denham to see other denims for comparison.
thanks, will do
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Momotaro jeans in London / Europe