I went to the Brooks Brothers "Warehouse Sale" at 346 and bought these C&J/Peal boots. They're great. Dark tan scotch grain, Dainite soles, made in England by Crockett & Jones on the 240 last. They're basically the Conniston on a different last. Originally $548 from Brooks. If you're in NYC, they're $216.66 at 346.
- Black calfskin, Dainite sole, C&J (240 last) captoe boots, like the pair above but regular black calf (not scotch grain). Beautiful. Sizes 7 - 13.
- Black captoe oxfords. Leather sole. Sizes 7 - 13
- Burgundy pebble grain plain toe blucher, Dainite sole. Sizes 7 - 13
- Black pebble grain plain toe blucher, Dainite sole. Sizes 7- 13
- Tan snuff suede plain toe blucher, Dainite sole. Very nice. I considered getting a pair but I already have them in a darker brown. Sizes 7 - 13
- Made in the U.S.A. Reddish tan penny loafer. Sizes 7.5 - 12
- Dark brown and white wingtip spectators. A very nice spec. Sizes 8.5 - 13
- Suede kiltie tassle loafers, if that's your thing. Sizes 8 - 12