or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › SNS Herning- fits?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

SNS Herning- fits? - Page 61

post #901 of 5088
A few SNS pieces made it to 70% off during the last sale (late winter 2011)
post #902 of 5088

what is this TBS store you speak of? Been googeling and cant find a thing.

 

Also, is Mr Porter doing a US only sale? I cant find any trace of sale on mr porter..

post #903 of 5088
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andersen View Post

what is this TBS store you speak of? Been googeling and cant find a thing.

Also, is Mr Porter doing a US only sale? I cant find any trace of sale on mr porter..

TBS= Tres Bien Shop
http://www.tresbienshop.com/

Mr Porter Sale
http://www.mrporter.com/Shop/Sale
post #904 of 5088
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andersen View Post

what is this TBS store you speak of? Been googeling and cant find a thing.

Also, is Mr Porter doing a US only sale? I cant find any trace of sale on mr porter..

Tres Bien: tresbienshop.net

http://www.mrporter.com/Shop/Sale <- does that work for you?
post #905 of 5088
Mr. Porter's sale is US only frown.gif
post #906 of 5088

thanks for fast replies!

 

The Mr porter sale does not work :-(  Does TBN still have a sale? Or was that a limited time only?

post #907 of 5088
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andersen View Post

thanks for fast replies!

The Mr porter sale does not work :-(  Does TBN still have a sale? Or was that a limited time only?

Currently there is no sale that I know of. Usually it will be posted in the Sales thread. I'm waiting for that. Still handful of sizes left on TBS
post #908 of 5088
I hope to god I'm not inundated for posting this, but I'm willing to place MR PORTER purchases for any of you. No proxy fees, just actual shipping costs. Just PM me.
post #909 of 5088
Quote:
Originally Posted by zissou View Post

I hope to god I'm not inundated for posting this, but I'm willing to place MR PORTER purchases for any of you. No proxy fees, just actual shipping costs. Just PM me.

Decent of ya Zissou.
post #910 of 5088
Quote:
Originally Posted by zissou View Post

I hope to god I'm not inundated for posting this, but I'm willing to place MR PORTER purchases for any of you. No proxy fees, just actual shipping costs. Just PM me.

No kidding... I've been PM'ing people I have done business with in B&S looking for someone to do this for me. I will be in touch, thanks Z.
post #911 of 5088
Does anyone have the Amalgram sweater? If so, can you compare it to a Stark or any other style? I'm interested in this piece, but the measurements seem to be off so I'm not sure if I should size up or stay with my true size. Thanks!
post #912 of 5088
Quote:
Originally Posted by wj4 View Post

Does anyone have the Amalgram sweater? If so, can you compare it to a Stark or any other style? I'm interested in this piece, but the measurements seem to be off so I'm not sure if I should size up or stay with my true size. Thanks!

The sweater or cardigan?
post #913 of 5088
Hey,

I'm really interested in getting the Stark in black melange. Is it still available anywhere in size small? Or am I too late? frown.gif
post #914 of 5088
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cacatfish View Post

The sweater or cardigan?

Sorry for being vague, the cardigan.
post #915 of 5088
Fanboy question here, anyone wanna post their maker of Herning gear ? I have 2 pieces, my Amalgam cardigan was made by Martin while my Marked cardigan was made by Reni. Correct me if i'm wrong, but only like 5 ppl make the stuff over there ?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › SNS Herning- fits?