or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › SNS Herning- fits?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

SNS Herning- fits? - Page 45

post #661 of 4932
Quote:
Originally Posted by TyCooN View Post

what are your dimensions and what size is that?eh.gif

I am 6'00, 180 lbs, 41 inch chest, and 34 measured waist.
post #662 of 4932
Just got my black melange stark for TBS. At 5'8-9" and 60 kg (130 lbs) ( or a better reference: a small in just about anything W+H, XS in anything Club Monaco ), the S stark fits me great.
The entire the thing is snug especially around the wrist and forearm. The length is great and just covers my jean pockets.

The black melange is probably best described as a really dark charcoal. It's been hard to tell based on all the variation in photos.

I also had a chance to try on a Nestor in S. However, I think the large knit pattern made it look a bit odd on my small frame. Cosby sweater effect. I might try it on again when it's on sale.
post #663 of 4932
Quote:
Originally Posted by lxh View Post

Just got my black melange stark for TBS. At 5'8-9" and 60 kg (130 lbs) ( or a better reference: a small in just about anything W+H, XS in anything Club Monaco ), the S stark fits me great.
The entire the thing is snug especially around the wrist and forearm. The length is great and just covers my jean pockets.

this was my experience as well even before my gf shrunk mine

im 5'7/8 135-40ish small frame 36chest and small fit just like he described
post #664 of 4932
where are you people buying your sns herning sweaters? looking to pick one up.
post #665 of 4932
Quote:
Originally Posted by iroh View Post

where are you people buying your sns herning sweaters? looking to pick one up.

wal mart.
post #666 of 4932
Can't seem to find a black melange Stark in XS or S anywhere. Anyone spot one?

Eying the Ratio instead.
Ratio_Cardigan_in_Black_Melange__0.jpg
post #667 of 4932
Indeed, I bought me a Stark (solid black) from Roden. Now I wanna get the Ratio caridgan but I don't know if I wanna get the Maroon or Sea Blue or Black Melange.
post #668 of 4932
Quote:
Originally Posted by lxh View Post

Just got my black melange stark for TBS. At 5'8-9" and 60 kg (130 lbs) ( or a better reference: a small in just about anything W+H, XS in anything Club Monaco ), the S stark fits me great.
The entire the thing is snug especially around the wrist and forearm. The length is great and just covers my jean pockets.
The black melange is probably best described as a really dark charcoal. It's been hard to tell based on all the variation in photos.
I also had a chance to try on a Nestor in S. However, I think the large knit pattern made it look a bit odd on my small frame. Cosby sweater effect. I might try it on again when it's on sale.

What's your chest size? I'm about 5'10 and 130 lbs, with a 35 chest. I was thinking I would need a XS Stark, but it sounds like a S might work. I typically take XS in just about everything.
post #669 of 4932
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex View Post

I am unsure about the color and i would have liked it to be slimmer in the body. i like it though. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
467
467
467
[


How could this have been any slimmer through the body?
post #670 of 4932
^
Maybe it's the nature of the material, but I am accustomed to my cardigans hugging my body. I think that you can not do this with sweaters of this material
post #671 of 4932
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex View Post

^
Maybe it's the nature of the material, but I am accustomed to my cardigans hugging my body. I think that you can not do this with sweaters of this material

It looks to be hugging your body quite well, unless you wanted the bottom to ride under your crotch as well!

Joking aside, anybody actually pick up the amalgam sweater/cardi? I've been eying it for weeks and wanted to know a little bit more about the weave.
post #672 of 4932
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feji View Post

It looks to be hugging your body quite well, unless you wanted the bottom to ride under your crotch as well!
Joking aside, anybody actually pick up the amalgam sweater/cardi? I've been eying it for weeks and wanted to know a little bit more about the weave.

+1 on this. I've been eyeing the amalgam pullover. Anyone bought it or tried it on? Curious about the cut/weight/etc
post #673 of 4932
+2 on it, since I'm undecided about the length of the stark, the amalgam cardigan looks like it's a bit shorter?
post #674 of 4932
got my stark from tbs, it's so damn nice. re sizing: i'm 5'8 and take XS in almost everything but the S fits great. I don't think people need to obsess too much over sizing it's a cardigan after all so can be worn either fitted or not. dropped my phone in the fucking toilet though so no pics angry.gif
Edited by _yoo - 11/6/11 at 3:50pm
post #675 of 4932
Quote:
Originally Posted by _yoo View Post

got my stark from tbs, it's so damn nice. re sizing: i'm 5'8 and take XS in almost everything but the S fits great. I don't think people need to obsess too much over sizing it's a cardigan after all so can be worn either fitted or not. dropped my phone in the fucking toilet though so no pics angry.gif

Do you think the S would be long enough for someone that's 5'10''?

Thanks
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › SNS Herning- fits?