or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › SNS Herning- fits?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

SNS Herning- fits? - Page 353

post #5281 of 5336
Paragon knit? The one that looked like crazy zig zags?
post #5282 of 5336

Maybe like the Private or the Version cardigans (http://www.sns-herning.com/men/product/private-cardigan-5 and http://www.sns-herning.com/men/product/version, respectively), in the ION knitting pattern.  Something like that.

post #5283 of 5336
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyc wid it View Post

Paragon knit? The one that looked like crazy zig zags?

Doable.  You have a pic of the knit?

post #5284 of 5336
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

We are visiting the SNS Herning showroom in Paris in a couple of weeks, and might be able to do some special projects.  What would be interesting to you guys?  I was thinking it would be interesting to do one of their basic cardigans (not that Stark) but in a bubble knit.  Questions?  Suggestions?

Can you request their older sizing? That way I don't need like a XXXL
post #5285 of 5336
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

We are visiting the SNS Herning showroom in Paris in a couple of weeks, and might be able to do some special projects.  What would be interesting to you guys?  I was thinking it would be interesting to do one of their basic cardigans (not that Stark) but in a bubble knit.  Questions?  Suggestions?
Wool outerwear (think pea coat or overcoat) with a bubble knit liner in cashmere or something comfy) also they should make a 100% cashmere/extra fine merino version of some of their knits
Lol this isn't conceivable this is a bad idea, don't mind me
post #5286 of 5336
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

Can you request their older sizing? That way I don't need like a XXXL
Is their older sizing larger? Or inconsistent in what the size means (like a small is more like a medium in other brands and an xl is more like a l in other brands)
post #5287 of 5336
No. Old sizing was more realistic. New one is waaaay slimmer
post #5288 of 5336
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

No. Old sizing was more realistic. New one is waaaay slimmer

  Agreed.  I could ask Soren about this.  But, we won't just do a "stark, old style".  What knit patterns would you like to see?

 

Cheers,

 

Fok.

post #5289 of 5336
Quote:
Originally Posted by stylenube View Post


Wool outerwear (think pea coat or overcoat) with a bubble knit liner in cashmere or something comfy) also they should make a 100% cashmere/extra fine merino version of some of their knits
Lol this isn't conceivable this is a bad idea, don't mind me

Yeah, I mean, in concept, it's not a terrlble idea, but it would be all preorders.  We would charge the lowest possible price to not piss off other stockists, but something like 100% cashmere or even a fine merinos, assuming that they could do it, the price would proably be prohibitive (about 2x the price of their usual pieces.)  If SWD has suddenly become baller enough for 20 guys to buy $650+ on a sweater, then that's news to me.

post #5290 of 5336
Quote:
Originally Posted by bry2000 View Post


Is that this season's Stark? I own starks from the last 2 years and sized up one size.


Mine is this season's Stark.  Purchased from a store in Charleston, SC called Indigo & Cotton.  Gosh do I love this sweater.  Honestly have never worn one more than this one.  Do have a hankering for an Inis Meain as well, but my sweater collection is pretty absurd as is.

 

After recovering from my "Fat Elvis" phase (sadly pretty close) and dropping around 160 lbs, I just started buying really high quality clothes and have not stopped.  Prior to the Viva Las Vegas years, I was around 190 lbs to 200lbs and 6 feet tall.  Those 2 years were brutal.  Often fun in a Burroughsesque way, but....

post #5291 of 5336
You dropped 160 lbs?? What did you weight previously?
post #5292 of 5336


Sadly.  Yes.  Also and pretty crazy to say it is the second time I lost over 100 lbs.  I got pissed when I was 14 getting dumped the day of the Eight Grade Dance and literally dropped 80 lbs in the summer and continued losing weight.  Stayed relatively reasonably sized for 20 years and now weigh less than in HS.  Sorry about the personal shite...

post #5293 of 5336
Maybe I'm in the minority but I don't understand the hate for the new sizing of SNS. I'm over 6ft and have the new stark and just picked up the homeostasis crew and they both are pretty long in length. I think to get a nice slouchy fit you need to size up. I'm usually a medium in most brands but take large in SNS. I guess it also helps that I'm really thin too so if you're a larger guy you may have to size up 2.
post #5294 of 5336
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

Doable.  You have a pic of the knit?

from the archives ...


single


double
post #5295 of 5336
Quote:
Originally Posted by scamster View Post

from the archives ...


single

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › SNS Herning- fits?