Took an XXL (!) in the new Stark from Mr. Porter (5'10" 165lbs) and I had both a M and L in the Ion. I kept the L - the M was too short
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- U-NI-TY black handcrafted tapered 100% wool cardigan with pinstripe collar, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Comme Des Garçons Shirt black/grey 'Tired' cropped 100% wool cardigan, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Geller Seconds Gray Cardi - Size S Last post on 12/9/12 at 10:14am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Cardigans - Hang or Fold? Last post on 11/22/12 at 9:38pm in Classic Menswear
How to Survive the Holidays with Your In-Laws, or Whatever you call...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
SNS Herning- fits? - Page 321
Styleforum Top Picks
What do you guys think of the fit on this? It's an older fit Stark (the longer one) in Medium. I'm 6'4", 195 lbs, typically wear a 40L jacket (maybe 42L if the brand runs slim). I'm wondering if I need a Large or if that would be too big. The fit on this feels pretty good, but in the first pic when it's buttoned, you can see the bottom button pulling a bit. Other than that, it feels good in the shoulders, arms, and everywhere else.
so my start has pretty much always been too big and i've lost some weight recently and now it's definitely too big. anyway, i know fok boiled his or some shit and i think someone else (randomkoeandude?) said he washed is. i'm going to try washing mine and see what happens. which me luck.
post pics. how do you intend to shrink it?
It's heavy wool doesn't make sense - get a polyester knit, dries instantly in wet conditions, almost no smell, relatively cheap and has pockets
Not sure why you would weigh yourself down with heavy stuff when you are carrying just one backpack. Or if it's around the world, just buy disposable stuff on your trip.
Also got an Ion in today, very nice and oxblood is a rich color
The knits are so utilitarian I designate one or two as beater wear and save the rest to baby. I couldn't think of a better knit to bring for your euro backpacking.
Agreed with stevent, its a very nice comfy knit but a heavyweight one too. You have ONE pack on your back with you for a whole year. Do you want to look good in the pictures or do you want to have easier travel?
Don't forget you can also wear multiple clothing you have when it gets cold.
Honestly I would just pack whatever can be easily packed, doesn't catch odor easily. Think Icebreaker and outlier.
What does one do for a whole year backpacking in Europe? Isn't that like going on vacation for a whole year, something hippies do? No hate just can't get my head wrapped around a whole year "backpacking". I spent a year in Europe too but I was a student at the time and living with a host family for cultural immersion.
- SNS Herning- fits?
- › For Sale: Aldens, Polo RLs, The Gentle Man in size 12+ 1 second ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 19 seconds ago
- › J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread 30 seconds ago
- › Creepy Sartorial Images 45 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 1 minute ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 2 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 2 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › "Last night at the Met" - dressing for the opera 4 minutes ago
- › Alligator / Crocodile Shoes 4 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...