or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › SNS Herning- fits?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

SNS Herning- fits? - Page 317

post #4741 of 4964
wtf is a 51cm ptp measurement on a XXL?
post #4742 of 4964
Quote:
Originally Posted by superego View Post

wtf is a 51cm ptp measurement on a XXL?

To be fair, the stark knit has an incredible amount of give

post #4743 of 4964

So who is and will be stocking the XXLs?

post #4744 of 4964
Quote:
Originally Posted by LelandJ View Post
 

So who is and will be stocking the XXLs?

:wow:

post #4745 of 4964

Trip larges are the new mediums. :o

post #4746 of 4964

I finally found one of the SNS blankets for an affordable price :) ordered one for $120 + $40 shipping.

post #4747 of 4964
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingJulien View Post
 

I finally found one of the SNS blankets for an affordable price :) ordered one for $120 + $40 shipping.

where from?  would love to check one out! 

post #4748 of 4964
Quote:
Originally Posted by CelliniEVO View Post
 

where from?  would love to check one out! 

 

I posted a link in the someone should kop thread

post #4749 of 4964
http://lerayonfrais.fr

Love how i emial these guys and they stop respond back after one email. Anybody know if they will lower the price when shipping?
post #4750 of 4964
Gave in a kopped the Ion crewneck in Army Mix from Flat shop in Italy.

They still show one L left, but that's what I just ordered, so may not be accurate. Came to $130/shipped, which is absurd. Seeing King Julien's post about blanket reminded to look at Flat again, just to see if that piece was still there...and it was, and dropped again.
post #4751 of 4964
Sns blanket? I mean they look good enough but I would be concerned about softness. Why not alpaca?
post #4752 of 4964
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonHedonist View Post

Sns blanket? I mean they look good enough but I would be concerned about softness. Why not alpaca?

 

My stark is super-soft.  Alpaca has short hairs so it piles easily.

post #4753 of 4964
Nice pick up oboy. Anybody handle the navel jacket. Wondering what is weight and size. Need more Navy blue knits in my wardrobe
post #4754 of 4964
Quote:
Originally Posted by irbe View Post

Nice pick up oboy. Anybody handle the navel jacket. Wondering what is weight and size. Need more Navy blue knits in my wardrobe

I have this season's Naval Hoodie and also owned (then sold, mis-sized) the Naval crew. It's a midweight fabric--not sure actual weight--and is a much tighter knit then the chunky models like the Stark/Moment/Ion etc. Nice smooth face, perfect mid layer or alone when it's just cool. I'd call fit more true to SNS overall. That is, slim and longer but not overly so. I'm 6'3/175 and wear a 40 most of the time. Most of my SNS pieces are Large (except my one current season Start which is XL) including the Naval Hoodie. My Alter and Ideal are little slouchier than my Naval, but not much.

I would assume (dangerous, but in this case more plausible) that the Jacket fits similarly and is the same weight material. Hope that helps!
post #4755 of 4964
Quote:
Originally Posted by irbe View Post

http://lerayonfrais.fr

Love how i emial these guys and they stop respond back after one email. Anybody know if they will lower the price when shipping?

They usually do.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › SNS Herning- fits?