Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- U-NI-TY black handcrafted tapered 100% wool cardigan with pinstripe collar, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Comme Des Garçons Shirt black/grey 'Tired' cropped 100% wool cardigan, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Geller Seconds Gray Cardi - Size S Last post on 12/9/12 at 10:14am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Cardigans - Hang or Fold? Last post on 11/22/12 at 9:38pm in Classic Menswear
How to Survive the Holidays with Your In-Laws, or Whatever you call...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
SNS Herning- fits? - Page 316post #4726 of 53102/20/14 at 5:49pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4727 of 53102/20/14 at 9:43pmpost #4728 of 53102/20/14 at 10:23pmQuote:Quote:
Isn't the beauty of a Stark the heavy knit? Unsure if they would be able to pull off that knit pattern in a more lightweight construction.
I do like some summer pieces but they are clearly more on the understated side (The "flashy" side like the three colored piece posted earlier are just wrong and boring). Living in LA, I need some light weight stuff and the Balance is a fantastic basics piece. I also like the Babel in lavender. Love the color and think it is as good as the AW's Moment. But don't get me going on those shorts ...
Mikepost #4729 of 53102/20/14 at 11:31pmpost #4730 of 53102/20/14 at 11:39pmpost #4731 of 53102/21/14 at 6:09ampost #4732 of 53102/21/14 at 2:26pmpost #4733 of 53102/21/14 at 2:32pmQuote:
I mostly agree, but you can layer w/ parkas/jackets that have a built in hood. When the high neck sticks up over a shorter collared piece it can look really odd, but when the longer neck of a hooded jacket is zipped/buttoned up, it creates a more uniform visual and works well (eg. I wear my Stark w/ my W+H mtn. parka from a few seasons ago and they work well together).post #4734 of 53102/21/14 at 2:44pmpost #4735 of 53102/21/14 at 3:57pmQuote:
Can the high neck be flipped down? If not I guess you can always cover it up with a scarf.post #4736 of 53102/21/14 at 4:55pmpost #4737 of 53102/21/14 at 6:14pmpost #4738 of 53102/22/14 at 2:33pmpost #4739 of 53102/22/14 at 8:52pmQuote:
Ion runs larger than other SNS herning items. I'm usually wear XS and the ion cardigan in S does not fit me correctly because it's too big.post #4740 of 53102/24/14 at 9:31pm
Ehh looks like I'll be waiting till next fall to decide on my SNS purchase. *crosses fingers* they'll have something in herringbone
edit: Oh look at that, the moment right after I entered this comment in, SNS sends me a chart on the stark.
Measurements O/S 2XS XS S M L XL 2XL Body length from shoulder 59,0 61,0 63,0 65,0 67,0 69,0 69,0 Chest width 39,0 41,0 43,0 45,0 47,0 49,0 51,0 Rib height 9,0 Bottom width, relaxed 30,0 32,0 34,0 36,0 38,0 40,0 42,0 Shoulder to shoulder 35,0 37,0 39,0 41,0 43,0 45,0 47,0 Shoulder 8,0 9,0 10,0 10,5 11,5 12,0 13,0 Neck width 19,0 19,0 19,0 20,0 20,0 21,0 21,0 Front neck drop 4,5 4,5 4,5 4,5 5,5 5,5 5,5 Front neck drop II Back neck drop 3,0 Sleevelength 57,0 59,0 61,0 63,0 65,0 67,0 67,0 Bicep 13,0 13,0 14,0 15,0 16,0 17,0 18,0 Armhole 19,5 19,5 20,5 21,5 22,5 23,5 24,5 Cuff width 7,5 8,0 8,5 9,0 9,5 10,0 10,0
Edited by SmileForum - 2/24/14 at 9:41pm
- SNS Herning- fits?
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 19 seconds ago
- › Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › White Dinner Jacket/Tuxedo Jacket for Houston wedding 4 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 4 minutes ago
- › Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods 5 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 8 minutes ago
- › VINTAGE SCHOTT PERFECTO 618 SIZE 40 GOOD CONDITION 9 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 11 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 13 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...