Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- U-NI-TY black handcrafted tapered 100% wool cardigan with pinstripe collar, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Comme Des Garçons Shirt black/grey 'Tired' cropped 100% wool cardigan, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Geller Seconds Gray Cardi - Size S Last post on 12/9/12 at 10:14am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Cardigans - Hang or Fold? Last post on 11/22/12 at 9:38pm in Classic Menswear
How to Survive the Holidays with Your In-Laws, or Whatever you call...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
SNS Herning- fits? - Page 316
Styleforum Top Picks
Isn't the beauty of a Stark the heavy knit? Unsure if they would be able to pull off that knit pattern in a more lightweight construction.
I do like some summer pieces but they are clearly more on the understated side (The "flashy" side like the three colored piece posted earlier are just wrong and boring). Living in LA, I need some light weight stuff and the Balance is a fantastic basics piece. I also like the Babel in lavender. Love the color and think it is as good as the AW's Moment. But don't get me going on those shorts ...
I mostly agree, but you can layer w/ parkas/jackets that have a built in hood. When the high neck sticks up over a shorter collared piece it can look really odd, but when the longer neck of a hooded jacket is zipped/buttoned up, it creates a more uniform visual and works well (eg. I wear my Stark w/ my W+H mtn. parka from a few seasons ago and they work well together).
Can the high neck be flipped down? If not I guess you can always cover it up with a scarf.
Ion runs larger than other SNS herning items. I'm usually wear XS and the ion cardigan in S does not fit me correctly because it's too big.
Ehh looks like I'll be waiting till next fall to decide on my SNS purchase. *crosses fingers* they'll have something in herringbone
edit: Oh look at that, the moment right after I entered this comment in, SNS sends me a chart on the stark.
|Body length from shoulder||59,0||61,0||63,0||65,0||67,0||69,0||69,0|
|Bottom width, relaxed||30,0||32,0||34,0||36,0||38,0||40,0||42,0|
|Shoulder to shoulder||35,0||37,0||39,0||41,0||43,0||45,0||47,0|
|Front neck drop||4,5||4,5||4,5||4,5||5,5||5,5||5,5|
|Front neck drop II|
|Back neck drop||3,0|
Edited by SmileForum - 2/24/14 at 9:41pm
- SNS Herning- fits?
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 48 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Navy Blazer with Side Vents 4 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 7 minutes ago
- › Netflix instant movie suggestions 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other... 10 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 10 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 10 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015