Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- [OFFERS] Comme Des Garçons Shirt black/grey 'Tired' cropped 100% wool cardigan, L Last post on 8/31/14 at 9:48am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- 15% OFF!!!!! MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! -... Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Geller Seconds Gray Cardi - Size S Last post on 12/9/12 at 10:14am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Cardigans - Hang or Fold? Last post on 11/22/12 at 9:38pm in Classic Menswear
- J Crew Shawl Collar Sweatshirt - XS Last post on 11/5/12 at 1:06pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
How to Survive the Holidays with Your In-Laws, or Whatever you call...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
SNS Herning- fits? - Page 316
Styleforum Top Picks
Isn't the beauty of a Stark the heavy knit? Unsure if they would be able to pull off that knit pattern in a more lightweight construction.
I do like some summer pieces but they are clearly more on the understated side (The "flashy" side like the three colored piece posted earlier are just wrong and boring). Living in LA, I need some light weight stuff and the Balance is a fantastic basics piece. I also like the Babel in lavender. Love the color and think it is as good as the AW's Moment. But don't get me going on those shorts ...
I mostly agree, but you can layer w/ parkas/jackets that have a built in hood. When the high neck sticks up over a shorter collared piece it can look really odd, but when the longer neck of a hooded jacket is zipped/buttoned up, it creates a more uniform visual and works well (eg. I wear my Stark w/ my W+H mtn. parka from a few seasons ago and they work well together).
Can the high neck be flipped down? If not I guess you can always cover it up with a scarf.
Ion runs larger than other SNS herning items. I'm usually wear XS and the ion cardigan in S does not fit me correctly because it's too big.
Ehh looks like I'll be waiting till next fall to decide on my SNS purchase. *crosses fingers* they'll have something in herringbone
edit: Oh look at that, the moment right after I entered this comment in, SNS sends me a chart on the stark.
|Body length from shoulder||59,0||61,0||63,0||65,0||67,0||69,0||69,0|
|Bottom width, relaxed||30,0||32,0||34,0||36,0||38,0||40,0||42,0|
|Shoulder to shoulder||35,0||37,0||39,0||41,0||43,0||45,0||47,0|
|Front neck drop||4,5||4,5||4,5||4,5||5,5||5,5||5,5|
|Front neck drop II|
|Back neck drop||3,0|
Edited by SmileForum - 2/24/14 at 9:41pm
- SNS Herning- fits?
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 6 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Trousers 11 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 12 minutes ago
- › NIB carmina dark cognac shell perf cap balmoral boot 10.5 UK ... 18 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 19 minutes ago
- › How do i wear a tie without getting hot and sweaty? 21 minutes ago
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...