Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- U-NI-TY black handcrafted tapered 100% wool cardigan with pinstripe collar, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Comme Des Garçons Shirt black/grey 'Tired' cropped 100% wool cardigan, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Geller Seconds Gray Cardi - Size S Last post on 12/9/12 at 10:14am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Cardigans - Hang or Fold? Last post on 11/22/12 at 9:38pm in Classic Menswear
How to Survive the Holidays with Your In-Laws, or Whatever you call...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
SNS Herning- fits? - Page 316
Styleforum Top Picks
Isn't the beauty of a Stark the heavy knit? Unsure if they would be able to pull off that knit pattern in a more lightweight construction.
I do like some summer pieces but they are clearly more on the understated side (The "flashy" side like the three colored piece posted earlier are just wrong and boring). Living in LA, I need some light weight stuff and the Balance is a fantastic basics piece. I also like the Babel in lavender. Love the color and think it is as good as the AW's Moment. But don't get me going on those shorts ...
I mostly agree, but you can layer w/ parkas/jackets that have a built in hood. When the high neck sticks up over a shorter collared piece it can look really odd, but when the longer neck of a hooded jacket is zipped/buttoned up, it creates a more uniform visual and works well (eg. I wear my Stark w/ my W+H mtn. parka from a few seasons ago and they work well together).
Can the high neck be flipped down? If not I guess you can always cover it up with a scarf.
Ion runs larger than other SNS herning items. I'm usually wear XS and the ion cardigan in S does not fit me correctly because it's too big.
Ehh looks like I'll be waiting till next fall to decide on my SNS purchase. *crosses fingers* they'll have something in herringbone
edit: Oh look at that, the moment right after I entered this comment in, SNS sends me a chart on the stark.
|Body length from shoulder||59,0||61,0||63,0||65,0||67,0||69,0||69,0|
|Bottom width, relaxed||30,0||32,0||34,0||36,0||38,0||40,0||42,0|
|Shoulder to shoulder||35,0||37,0||39,0||41,0||43,0||45,0||47,0|
|Front neck drop||4,5||4,5||4,5||4,5||5,5||5,5||5,5|
|Front neck drop II|
|Back neck drop||3,0|
Edited by SmileForum - 2/24/14 at 9:41pm
- SNS Herning- fits?
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 6 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 9 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 11 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Gitman Brothers Vintage 12 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 14 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 18 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge: Windowpane or Glen PlaidFeb 27th, 2015 18 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...