Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- U-NI-TY black handcrafted tapered 100% wool cardigan with pinstripe collar, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Comme Des Garçons Shirt black/grey 'Tired' cropped 100% wool cardigan, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Geller Seconds Gray Cardi - Size S Last post on 12/9/12 at 10:14am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Cardigans - Hang or Fold? Last post on 11/22/12 at 9:38pm in Classic Menswear
How to Survive the Holidays with Your In-Laws, or Whatever you call...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
SNS Herning- fits? - Page 289
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4322 of 531012/22/13 at 8:23pmpost #4323 of 531012/22/13 at 9:25pmpost #4324 of 531012/23/13 at 12:26ampost #4325 of 531012/23/13 at 12:28ampost #4326 of 531012/23/13 at 5:47pm
Just got hit with duty fees for a stark ordered though End Clothing. All in all, the final price was 220 + 43 (fees). $263 isn't the best price, but it's definitely not a horrible price by any means, especially if you you want a particular size/colorway.
I live in NY if that matters. Just wanted to share my experience before somebody decides to plunge in and purchase from an international store.post #4327 of 531012/23/13 at 6:19pm
JezeC, End is infamous around here for hitting people with duties.
If you haven't paid it yet, look at how much they marked the value of the package. It's possible that they overcharged you. This is very common for them as well.
Also, you may be able to get the fee reduced further by claiming the item as a weave instead of a knit.post #4328 of 531012/23/13 at 6:35pmpost #4329 of 531012/23/13 at 6:55pmpost #4330 of 531012/23/13 at 7:04pmQuote:
Technically speaking, they are not really exclusives. They are available to everyone, but the model/color combos are really numerous. (I'm looking at the linelist right now). This happens with a lot of designers/brands. Am exclusive is something else altogether - it's generally a special make for which the brand limits the distribution to just the one retailer.post #4331 of 531012/23/13 at 7:51pmpost #4332 of 531012/23/13 at 7:54pmQuote:Originally Posted by LA Guy
Technically speaking, they are not really exclusives. They are available to everyone, but the model/color combos are really numerous. (I'm looking at the linelist right now). This happens with a lot of designers/brands. Am exclusive is something else altogether - it's generally a special make for which the brand limits the distribution to just the one retailer.
I already understood this and used the term loosely since the result was identical to an exclusive. To be more technical, most likely there were B&M stores around the world that offered what were 'exclusive' to a single online retailer, but most of us who don't live in NYC, London, Berlin, Moscow, Tokyo do most of our shopping exclusively online anyways.post #4333 of 531012/23/13 at 8:29pmpost #4334 of 531012/23/13 at 8:37pm
- SNS Herning- fits?
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 minute ago
- › Church's Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 4 minutes ago
- › Bernie Sanders, trad icon? 5 minutes ago
- › Need Help with Balmain Biker Jeans 5 minutes ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 5 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford SKYFALL wool navy over coat | size 40 8 minutes ago
- › Neckties: A Discussion Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 9 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 14 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...