or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › SNS Herning- fits?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

SNS Herning- fits? - Page 260

post #3886 of 5004
Quote:
Originally Posted by superego View Post

anyone ordered from or familiar with 290sqm? not sure if legit

https://290sqm.com/SNS-Herning

also, can anyone familiar with the oxblood colorway comment on the trueness of the color represented on their site? looks less appealing than I've seen elsewhere

It's not terrible, but it's too bright,  

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by einstine View Post
 

Torso fitted stark????:confused:

https://290sqm.com/SNS-Herning/S-N-S-Torso-Fitted-Cardigan-Black-324-FCD-C1001

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), quality = 90

S.N.S. Herning also makes women's clothing...

post #3887 of 5004
Quote:
Originally Posted by superego View Post

anyone ordered from or familiar with 290sqm? not sure if legit

https://290sqm.com/SNS-Herning

also, can anyone familiar with the oxblood colorway comment on the trueness of the color represented on their site? looks less appealing than I've seen elsewhere

290sqm is completely legit. My family lives in Amsterdam, have made several purchases there in person (including SNS).
post #3888 of 5004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samir View Post

I tried on a couple sizes of this season's Stark at Indigo & Cotton (great store, btw) today. For reference, I'm 5'7", ~133 lbs, 35" chest, wear an XS in Uniqlo shirting. I've previously owned a size S Stark from ~2 seasons ago that I bought on B&S, but I sold it because of the length and some awkward draping in the body.

I tried on a M and while the sleeves were long, I thought the body fit me well and the length was definitely shorter than my old S. I then tried on an XS - the body was obviously tighter and the sleeves were shorter, but the body length was pretty much exactly the same, strangely enough. I feel like the collar was the same height too. I want to try on a S just to make sure it's right for me, but the M was pretty tempting.


5'7" 133lbs and the Medium was pretty tempting

At 5'10" and 165lbs my XXL from Mr Porter (as per my lengthy post above) is not that out of place - especially since the only difference between the XL and XXL was only in the width of the arms!
post #3889 of 5004

What's a luxe Stark alternative

Cardigan, thick, cool texture, can be used as jacket.

post #3890 of 5004
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSAN View Post
 

What's a luxe Stark alternative

Cardigan, thick, cool texture, can be used as jacket.

Inverallan? 

post #3891 of 5004
inverallen is not luxe. it's rougher than sns. maybe pringle? inis?
post #3892 of 5004

If 290Sqm had that stark in Oxblood, Triple Grey or Purple Melange I would buy it right now.  Dammit.   

post #3893 of 5004

Those are definitely more luxe, but I don't think the styling is as modern/contemporary looking. I think part of it has to do with the texture.

Although Inis has aran knitting, it still looks like plain knitted wool, if that makes any sense.

 

I like the texutre on the Visvim Cowichan, cept not at 3.5k.

post #3894 of 5004
Quote:
Originally Posted by flatspotting View Post
 

If 290Sqm had that stark in Oxblood, Triple Grey or Purple Melange I would buy it right now.  Dammit.   

 

Dude Volls has Oxblood Starks in all sizes: http://volls.de/index.php?cat=SNS-HERNING&product=SNS-PU378203&sidVOLLS=e766c7604ca9f5b2f3c2ae1e6e8d623b

post #3895 of 5004
Quote:
Originally Posted by InHocSignio View Post
 

 

Dude Volls has Oxblood Starks in all sizes: http://volls.de/index.php?cat=SNS-HERNING&product=SNS-PU378203&sidVOLLS=e766c7604ca9f5b2f3c2ae1e6e8d623b

 

 

After shipping to the US it's almost $400 USD, where as Tres Bien on sale to the US was $260USD on all.  Not worth paying ~$100+ more in my eyes.  I would rather wait until I can find it for a reasonable price, basically under $275 USD shipped.  

post #3896 of 5004
Volls deducts, I'm pretty sure. (Yup; see here: http://www.volls.de/index.php?cat=VERSAND&lang=ENG) The shipping is something you are going to have to bite the bullet on I think; I saw that the colorway was very popular, which is why I pulled the trigger on the last XL at TBS.


By my calculations it should come out to ~ $313 shipped anywhere in North America.
post #3897 of 5004
Quote:
Originally Posted by flatspotting View Post

Thanks for the info!  Too bad W+H always seems to have tiny inseams for me... need about 3-4" more fabric on the inseam to fit me :S

These might actually work better for you. They're not super-long or anything, but I'm 6'1" and have them cuffed.
post #3898 of 5004
Quote:
Originally Posted by notwithit View Post


These might actually work better for you. They're not super-long or anything, but I'm 6'1" and have them cuffed.

 

 

Hmmm, to be honest at the moment I wasn't really thinking the drop-crotch would mean I need less of an inseam... but it would make sense.  I do quite like them!

post #3899 of 5004
Got a ellbow hole in my Stark. frown.gif
post #3900 of 5004

5'9, 34 chest and 16.75 shoulder. Should I go with S? 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › SNS Herning- fits?