Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- U-NI-TY black handcrafted tapered 100% wool cardigan with pinstripe collar, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Comme Des Garçons Shirt black/grey 'Tired' cropped 100% wool cardigan, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Geller Seconds Gray Cardi - Size S Last post on 12/9/12 at 10:14am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Cardigans - Hang or Fold? Last post on 11/22/12 at 9:38pm in Classic Menswear
How to Survive the Holidays with Your In-Laws, or Whatever you call...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
SNS Herning- fits? - Page 258
Styleforum Top Picks
I think that it looks pretty good, but yes, I am 5'11", and a medium in the 2011 stark originally went past my butt. So, I washed it on hot and tumbled dried it most of the way, to get a lot of shrinkage, and now it's just slightly shorter than what you have on now. If you want to get bit of shrinkage, just wash the thing on warm, and then flat dry, stretching it out laterally, and vertically to the length that you desire.
I strongly disagree. DIY projects are fun. Make your clothes work for you. And don't worry about them too much, whether it's a $30 tee shirt or a $300 sweater or a $3K leather jacket.
Also, it's funny that people bitch about the fit that they don't like, but when someone dislikes a fit that they do like, they urge people to "embrace the fit". Be consistent, guys.
Oxblood Stark, XL (6' 2'', on the wrong side of 200). The color is just sick; Bordeaux is an awesome color-way, but I think this season's Oxblood absolutely trumps it. The olive green threads combine with the bright red ones over a background of burgundy-ish "Bordeaux" to make a range of colors ranging from darkish brown to burgundy -- as if an actual ox was gored and I used its drying blood to color my knit. Morbid image huh? Well, here's a fit pic to hopefully take that away:
Edited by InHocSignio - 11/8/13 at 4:52am
- SNS Herning- fits?
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Tom Ford Navy Wool Plaid Sport Coat EU62 R 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › J FitzPatrick Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › What would you wear today? 10 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 13 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 13 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...