Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- [OFFERS] Comme Des Garçons Shirt black/grey 'Tired' cropped 100% wool cardigan, L Last post on 8/31/14 at 9:48am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 11/25 Last post on 4/28/14 at 6:48pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Geller Seconds Gray Cardi - Size S Last post on 12/9/12 at 10:14am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Cardigans - Hang or Fold? Last post on 11/22/12 at 9:38pm in Classic Menswear
- J Crew Shawl Collar Sweatshirt - XS Last post on 11/5/12 at 1:06pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
How to Survive the Holidays with Your In-Laws, or Whatever you call...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
SNS Herning- fits? - Page 258
Styleforum Top Picks
I think that it looks pretty good, but yes, I am 5'11", and a medium in the 2011 stark originally went past my butt. So, I washed it on hot and tumbled dried it most of the way, to get a lot of shrinkage, and now it's just slightly shorter than what you have on now. If you want to get bit of shrinkage, just wash the thing on warm, and then flat dry, stretching it out laterally, and vertically to the length that you desire.
I strongly disagree. DIY projects are fun. Make your clothes work for you. And don't worry about them too much, whether it's a $30 tee shirt or a $300 sweater or a $3K leather jacket.
Also, it's funny that people bitch about the fit that they don't like, but when someone dislikes a fit that they do like, they urge people to "embrace the fit". Be consistent, guys.
Oxblood Stark, XL (6' 2'', on the wrong side of 200). The color is just sick; Bordeaux is an awesome color-way, but I think this season's Oxblood absolutely trumps it. The olive green threads combine with the bright red ones over a background of burgundy-ish "Bordeaux" to make a range of colors ranging from darkish brown to burgundy -- as if an actual ox was gored and I used its drying blood to color my knit. Morbid image huh? Well, here's a fit pic to hopefully take that away:
Edited by InHocSignio - 11/8/13 at 4:52am
- SNS Herning- fits?
Styleforum Top Picks
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › So long, A Suitable Wardrobe... 1 minute ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass Porn Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Japanese Shoes: Bespoke & RTW Super Thread 15 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 18 minutes ago
- › WrongWeather.net, Fashion & Lifestyle for Contemporary Men:... 19 minutes ago
- › Lacoste polo - fake? 26 minutes ago
- › Lawless Denim & Co (Phoenix, Arizona) 27 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...