damn i really want that grey mix in a medium.. although after seeing it on you i am not sure medium is the right size.. that looks pretty snug..
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- U-NI-TY black handcrafted tapered 100% wool cardigan with pinstripe collar, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Comme Des Garçons Shirt black/grey 'Tired' cropped 100% wool cardigan, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Geller Seconds Gray Cardi - Size S Last post on 12/9/12 at 10:14am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Cardigans - Hang or Fold? Last post on 11/22/12 at 9:38pm in Classic Menswear
How to Survive the Holidays with Your In-Laws, or Whatever you call...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
SNS Herning- fits? - Page 256
Styleforum Top Picks
The Ion fits a lot larger through the shoulders and body. A medium "new" Stark on me fits the same as it does on @notwithit , which I actually like (and I like the concept of the fitted top with the antifit pants, too.) The medium Ion (and I have 2 of them) are loose through the shoulders and body and sleeves. And the knit has a lot more give than the Stark. The bubbles are like really curly hair. You pull on them, and them give a ton... just food for thought.
The Ion fits a lot larger through the shoulders and body. A medium "new" Stark on me fits the same as it does on @notwithit
, which I actually like (and I like the concept of the fitted top with the antifit pants, too.) The medium Ion (and I have 2 of them) are loose through the shoulders and body and sleeves. And the knit has a lot more give than the Stark. The bubbles are like really curly hair. You pull on them, and them give a ton... just food for thought.
Whoa, just got the @-generated email.
I still don't understand how some stuff seems to fit us the same when we have what I'm relatively certain are fairly different body types.
I prefer to pair anti-fit pants with a somewhat longer top (fitted or otherwise), but I can see how a cropped jacket or something along those lines might work well instead.
I just got the XL in the triple grey. It seems to be the same size as my triple blue mix from a year or two ago. I agree that it is fitted. I'm 6'2", 188 lbs and can't imagine wanting it more fitted. If it is shorter than other models, then the other models must be awfully long, because, at least in the XL, the Stark is not at all short.
Does anyone know if there will be a new Fang model this year? I like the Fang just as much, maybe more, than the Stark.
- SNS Herning- fits?
Styleforum Top Picks
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 16 seconds ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 20 seconds ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 15 28 seconds ago
- › Things you just don't get 30 seconds ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 54 seconds ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 4 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 4 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...
- › Three Gin Cocktails for Summertime
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015