damn i really want that grey mix in a medium.. although after seeing it on you i am not sure medium is the right size.. that looks pretty snug..
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- U-NI-TY black handcrafted tapered 100% wool cardigan with pinstripe collar, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Comme Des Garçons Shirt black/grey 'Tired' cropped 100% wool cardigan, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Geller Seconds Gray Cardi - Size S Last post on 12/9/12 at 10:14am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Cardigans - Hang or Fold? Last post on 11/22/12 at 9:38pm in Classic Menswear
How to Survive the Holidays with Your In-Laws, or Whatever you call...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
SNS Herning- fits? - Page 256post #3826 of 531411/7/13 at 8:19am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3827 of 531411/7/13 at 8:57ampost #3828 of 531411/7/13 at 9:13ampost #3829 of 531411/7/13 at 9:19ampost #3830 of 531411/7/13 at 9:44ampost #3831 of 531411/7/13 at 10:07ampost #3832 of 531411/7/13 at 10:39ampost #3833 of 531411/7/13 at 10:47amQuote:
The Ion fits a lot larger through the shoulders and body. A medium "new" Stark on me fits the same as it does on @notwithit , which I actually like (and I like the concept of the fitted top with the antifit pants, too.) The medium Ion (and I have 2 of them) are loose through the shoulders and body and sleeves. And the knit has a lot more give than the Stark. The bubbles are like really curly hair. You pull on them, and them give a ton... just food for thought.post #3834 of 531411/7/13 at 10:56amQuote:Originally Posted by LA Guy
The Ion fits a lot larger through the shoulders and body. A medium "new" Stark on me fits the same as it does on @notwithit
, which I actually like (and I like the concept of the fitted top with the antifit pants, too.) The medium Ion (and I have 2 of them) are loose through the shoulders and body and sleeves. And the knit has a lot more give than the Stark. The bubbles are like really curly hair. You pull on them, and them give a ton... just food for thought.
Whoa, just got the @-generated email.
I still don't understand how some stuff seems to fit us the same when we have what I'm relatively certain are fairly different body types.
I prefer to pair anti-fit pants with a somewhat longer top (fitted or otherwise), but I can see how a cropped jacket or something along those lines might work well instead.post #3835 of 531411/7/13 at 10:59ampost #3836 of 531411/7/13 at 11:06ampost #3837 of 531411/7/13 at 11:18ampost #3838 of 531411/7/13 at 11:21amQuote:
I just got the XL in the triple grey. It seems to be the same size as my triple blue mix from a year or two ago. I agree that it is fitted. I'm 6'2", 188 lbs and can't imagine wanting it more fitted. If it is shorter than other models, then the other models must be awfully long, because, at least in the XL, the Stark is not at all short.
Does anyone know if there will be a new Fang model this year? I like the Fang just as much, maybe more, than the Stark.post #3839 of 531411/7/13 at 11:36am
- SNS Herning- fits?
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 39 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 5 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 7 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 10 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 12 minutes ago
- › NIKE Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 18 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 23 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?