damn i really want that grey mix in a medium.. although after seeing it on you i am not sure medium is the right size.. that looks pretty snug..
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- U-NI-TY black handcrafted tapered 100% wool cardigan with pinstripe collar, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Comme Des Garçons Shirt black/grey 'Tired' cropped 100% wool cardigan, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Geller Seconds Gray Cardi - Size S Last post on 12/9/12 at 10:14am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Cardigans - Hang or Fold? Last post on 11/22/12 at 9:38pm in Classic Menswear
How to Survive the Holidays with Your In-Laws, or Whatever you call...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
SNS Herning- fits? - Page 256
Styleforum Top Picks
The Ion fits a lot larger through the shoulders and body. A medium "new" Stark on me fits the same as it does on @notwithit , which I actually like (and I like the concept of the fitted top with the antifit pants, too.) The medium Ion (and I have 2 of them) are loose through the shoulders and body and sleeves. And the knit has a lot more give than the Stark. The bubbles are like really curly hair. You pull on them, and them give a ton... just food for thought.
The Ion fits a lot larger through the shoulders and body. A medium "new" Stark on me fits the same as it does on @notwithit
, which I actually like (and I like the concept of the fitted top with the antifit pants, too.) The medium Ion (and I have 2 of them) are loose through the shoulders and body and sleeves. And the knit has a lot more give than the Stark. The bubbles are like really curly hair. You pull on them, and them give a ton... just food for thought.
Whoa, just got the @-generated email.
I still don't understand how some stuff seems to fit us the same when we have what I'm relatively certain are fairly different body types.
I prefer to pair anti-fit pants with a somewhat longer top (fitted or otherwise), but I can see how a cropped jacket or something along those lines might work well instead.
I just got the XL in the triple grey. It seems to be the same size as my triple blue mix from a year or two ago. I agree that it is fitted. I'm 6'2", 188 lbs and can't imagine wanting it more fitted. If it is shorter than other models, then the other models must be awfully long, because, at least in the XL, the Stark is not at all short.
Does anyone know if there will be a new Fang model this year? I like the Fang just as much, maybe more, than the Stark.
- SNS Herning- fits?
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 2 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 3 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 11 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 14 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 15 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Caliber India Varsity Letterman Jackets and...
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan