damn i really want that grey mix in a medium.. although after seeing it on you i am not sure medium is the right size.. that looks pretty snug..
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Comme Des Garçons Shirt black/grey 'Tired' cropped 100% wool cardigan, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Geller Seconds Gray Cardi - Size S Last post on 12/9/12 at 10:14am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Cardigans - Hang or Fold? Last post on 11/22/12 at 9:38pm in Classic Menswear
- J Crew Shawl Collar Sweatshirt - XS Last post on 11/5/12 at 1:06pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
How to Survive the Holidays with Your In-Laws, or Whatever you call...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
SNS Herning- fits? - Page 256
Styleforum Top Picks
The Ion fits a lot larger through the shoulders and body. A medium "new" Stark on me fits the same as it does on @notwithit , which I actually like (and I like the concept of the fitted top with the antifit pants, too.) The medium Ion (and I have 2 of them) are loose through the shoulders and body and sleeves. And the knit has a lot more give than the Stark. The bubbles are like really curly hair. You pull on them, and them give a ton... just food for thought.
The Ion fits a lot larger through the shoulders and body. A medium "new" Stark on me fits the same as it does on @notwithit
, which I actually like (and I like the concept of the fitted top with the antifit pants, too.) The medium Ion (and I have 2 of them) are loose through the shoulders and body and sleeves. And the knit has a lot more give than the Stark. The bubbles are like really curly hair. You pull on them, and them give a ton... just food for thought.
Whoa, just got the @-generated email.
I still don't understand how some stuff seems to fit us the same when we have what I'm relatively certain are fairly different body types.
I prefer to pair anti-fit pants with a somewhat longer top (fitted or otherwise), but I can see how a cropped jacket or something along those lines might work well instead.
I just got the XL in the triple grey. It seems to be the same size as my triple blue mix from a year or two ago. I agree that it is fitted. I'm 6'2", 188 lbs and can't imagine wanting it more fitted. If it is shorter than other models, then the other models must be awfully long, because, at least in the XL, the Stark is not at all short.
Does anyone know if there will be a new Fang model this year? I like the Fang just as much, maybe more, than the Stark.
- SNS Herning- fits?
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 41 seconds ago
- › NFL 2014-15 Thread 48 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 1 minute ago
- › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker 2 minutes ago
- › The Possibly Official Engineered Garments Trading Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › Brunello Cucinelli 100% wool herringbone coat 40R with real fox fur... 5 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 6 minutes ago
- › HDTV~! Minnesota Wild vs Vancouver Canucks Online streaming hockey 7 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › Sneakers for Boot People
- › The Pleasures and Perils of the Long Coat
- › Professor Fabulous Returns to the Closet
- › Why Styleforum Matters
- › The Pittilogues: Pitti Uomo 87, Day 0
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays