or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › SNS Herning- fits?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

SNS Herning- fits? - Page 256

post #3826 of 5089
Quote:
Originally Posted by notwithit View Post

I think I already know what SF2013 will advise.

Why did I wear anti-fit pants the same day I got this sweater? Makes no sense.


damn i really want that grey mix in a medium.. although after seeing it on you i am not sure medium is the right size.. that looks pretty snug..
post #3827 of 5089

"Walked away & pulled back in"  Am 165/170 lbs, 5'10" Tried on both the medium and the large and both are "Fitted" read snug etc

Bought the medium, it is a nice piece not the nicest piece but nice.....

Do Not want to be one of six guys in the same room wearing the same sweater..........

post #3828 of 5089
Quote:
Originally Posted by K. Nights View Post

How do the fisherman sweaters fit this season?

Fisherman pullovers seem to fit the same as last year.
post #3829 of 5089

All this stark talk, I'm definitely going to put up my stark i got last year on B&S

post #3830 of 5089
Anyone have a length measurement for this year's Fisherman rollneck in Small? I found a site that lists it at 23.75, that seems awful short.
post #3831 of 5089
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mon Dieu View Post

Do Not want to be one of six guys in the same room wearing the same sweater..........

This is the only room in the universe where that will happen.
post #3832 of 5089
^been wearing mine for years and still have yet to run into anyone with one

went into banana republic (don't ask) with my friend a couple years back during the holidays and everyone who was looking at sweaters just paused and stared as I walked by
post #3833 of 5089
Quote:
Originally Posted by superego View Post


yeah, little concerned now considering the ion, assuming it's sized similarly...sized up to the XL in my old stark, do they even make XXL? further, htf am I a XXL

The Ion fits a lot larger through the shoulders and body.  A medium "new" Stark on me fits the same as it does on @notwithit , which I actually like (and I like the concept of the fitted top with the antifit pants, too.)  The medium Ion (and I have 2 of them) are loose through the shoulders and body and sleeves.  And the knit has a lot more give than the Stark.  The bubbles are like really curly hair.  You pull on them, and them give a ton...  just food for thought.

post #3834 of 5089
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

The Ion fits a lot larger through the shoulders and body.  A medium "new" Stark on me fits the same as it does on @notwithit
 , which I actually like (and I like the concept of the fitted top with the antifit pants, too.)  The medium Ion (and I have 2 of them) are loose through the shoulders and body and sleeves.  And the knit has a lot more give than the Stark.  The bubbles are like really curly hair.  You pull on them, and them give a ton...  just food for thought.

Whoa, just got the @-generated email.

I still don't understand how some stuff seems to fit us the same when we have what I'm relatively certain are fairly different body types. smile.gif

I prefer to pair anti-fit pants with a somewhat longer top (fitted or otherwise), but I can see how a cropped jacket or something along those lines might work well instead.
post #3835 of 5089

Gentry shows a pretty good idea of relative fits.  Here is the take home - the Stark is fitted, and a bit shorter than the other models.  If you don't want something fitted, don't get the Stark.  There are plenty of other options, from the Memento to the Ion.

post #3836 of 5089

yea, i saw an ion @ unionmade and picked it up and it just draped a lot looser than the stark.  was bigger too in general.  

post #3837 of 5089
I might go to unionmade today, check out their stuff I saw something that I really liked that wasn't sns but also something else that wasn't sns that really caught my eye.
post #3838 of 5089
Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

Gentry shows a pretty good idea of relative fits.  Here is the take home - the Stark is fitted, and a bit shorter than the other models.  If you don't want something fitted, don't get the Stark.  There are plenty of other options, from the Memento to the Ion.

I just got the XL in the triple grey. It seems to be the same size as my triple blue mix from a year or two ago. I agree that it is fitted. I'm 6'2", 188 lbs and can't imagine wanting it more fitted. If it is shorter than other models, then the other models must be awfully long, because, at least in the XL, the Stark is not at all short.

Does anyone know if there will be a new Fang model this year? I like the Fang just as much, maybe more, than the Stark.
post #3839 of 5089
Gonna give the medium stark a go. hopefully it fits.
post #3840 of 5089
Sns has the fang in their webshop if they did we would've known
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › SNS Herning- fits?