good eye. it is the plank shawl neck. its extremely warm and for outdoors only. i melt with it indoors
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- U-NI-TY black handcrafted tapered 100% wool cardigan with pinstripe collar, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Comme Des Garçons Shirt black/grey 'Tired' cropped 100% wool cardigan, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Geller Seconds Gray Cardi - Size S Last post on 12/9/12 at 10:14am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Cardigans - Hang or Fold? Last post on 11/22/12 at 9:38pm in Classic Menswear
How to Survive the Holidays with Your In-Laws, or Whatever you call...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
SNS Herning- fits? - Page 234post #3496 of 53109/15/13 at 2:08am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3497 of 53109/15/13 at 2:25ampost #3498 of 53109/15/13 at 6:31ampost #3499 of 53109/15/13 at 7:29ampost #3500 of 53109/15/13 at 7:34ampost #3501 of 53109/15/13 at 8:21amQuote:
I have that grey/black melange too. It's actually kind of grey..just really, really subtle.
I'm only making this comparison because I have a black also and the difference between the two in colour is obvious.post #3502 of 53109/15/13 at 8:29amQuote:
Yeah they are different, that was my all time favorite cardigan, so versatile you could wear it with everything. It got stolen so I need to replace it, which seems impossible. Care to sell yours if it's an M?post #3503 of 53109/15/13 at 8:31ampost #3504 of 53109/15/13 at 8:43ampost #3505 of 53109/15/13 at 11:18amThis might be sacrilegious to some here...but I'm thinking about trying to shrink my wool purple melange v-neck. I'm kinda in between a small and medium. I'm trying to decide if I want to attempt shrinking the medium a bit or stretching out the small. Since the shrinking depends so much on the sweater's weave, I wanted to ask if anyone here has any experience with shrinking SNS knits.post #3506 of 53109/15/13 at 11:40amQuote:Originally Posted by who8mahrice
This might be sacrilegious to some here...but I'm thinking about trying to shrink my wool purple melange v-neck. I'm kinda in between a small and medium. I'm trying to decide if I want to attempt shrinking the medium a bit or stretching out the small. Since the shrinking depends so much on the sweater's weave, I wanted to ask if anyone here has any experience with shrinking SNS knits.
I did this with an older FW11 black melange stark because it was just too long (hung past my butt.) Just washed and dried it. It turns out like all "boiled wool" does - tightens up the knit and makes it "fuzzier". So, right now, it is the warmest sweater I own.
I personally encourage fucking around with your clothes. You pay a premium for other people to do it. May as well do it yourself, for fun, and for free.post #3507 of 53109/15/13 at 1:07pmpost #3508 of 53109/15/13 at 1:15pmpost #3509 of 53109/15/13 at 1:22pm
- SNS Herning- fits?
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Currently, there are 1760 Active Users (424 Members and 1336 Guests)
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 18 seconds ago
- › Cars We Drive! 19 seconds ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 3 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 3 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 4 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 12th; Checks! 4 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...