or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › SNS Herning- fits?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

SNS Herning- fits? - Page 233

post #3481 of 4910

Fuck it.  I just pulled the trigger on an Oxblood Stark from Indigo & Cotton and will return it if it's too short.  FYI the coupon code WELLSPENT still works and I saved $76 bringing to total to $233 shipped.

post #3482 of 4910
Quote:
Originally Posted by aphelan View Post
 

Need Supply just got their order and it looks pretty fucking short:

 

 

Granted, this guy might be pretty tall.

 

If you click on the "Sizing" tab, it says the model is 6'5".  Definitely pretty tall.

post #3483 of 4910
Quote:
Originally Posted by aphelan View Post
 

Fuck it.  I just pulled the trigger on an Oxblood Stark from Indigo & Cotton and will return it if it's too short.  FYI the coupon code WELLSPENT still works and I saved $76 bringing to total to $233 shipped.

 

Their website isn't working for me.  When I get to the "Secure Checkout" it just stops - this is in both Safari and Chrome.

 

Edit: I went back to the main page, signed up for an account, and proceeded to checkout again - it worked after doing this.

post #3484 of 4910
I think the code is a fluke on their part too. It's from July and was only supposed to last a week. Exploit while you can folks.
post #3485 of 4910
Quote:
Originally Posted by aphelan View Post

I think the code is a fluke on their part too. It's from July and was only supposed to last a week. Exploit while you can folks.

 

Looks like they fixed it.  Let us know if your order goes through or gets canceled. 

post #3486 of 4910
IIRC that guy is like 6'6, so
post #3487 of 4910
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimney View Post
 

 

Looks like they fixed it.  Let us know if your order goes through or gets canceled. 

 

I received a confirmation email over an hour ago and haven't heard anything so I think I'm good.  It's their mistake so they should honor it.

post #3488 of 4910
Quote:
Originally Posted by aphelan View Post

Fuck it.  I just pulled the trigger on an Oxblood Stark from Indigo & Cotton and will return it if it's too short.  FYI the coupon code WELLSPENT still works and I saved $76 bringing to total to $233 shipped.

Is their sizing chart accurate? I wear a 40L jacket and according to their chart, I would wear an XL, yet the Emergent cardigan I bought is a L and practically a perfect fit (They are out of size L).
post #3489 of 4910
your size is L
post #3490 of 4910
Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post

Wore my stark out last night and I was sweating until the the weather got cooler later. It's a good thing I have it since all the new stuff is cropped.

 

jet post a pic of how your stark fits.  im curious how much longer the old starks were compared to the last 2 seasons.

post #3491 of 4910
Old Starks were LONG.

A medium old Stark falls well below my hips vs. the new Stark falls enough to cover my belt.

I like both fits though, they serve different purposes (one is more fitted) but if I had to choose, I'd get the old fit. Perfect length for a knit IMO. I'm about 5'11" too.
post #3492 of 4910

Has anyone ordered from Frans Boone or End and had to pay import duties to the U.S.?

post #3493 of 4910
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmaudi0 View Post

jet post a pic of how your stark fits.  im curious how much longer the old starks were compared to the last 2 seasons.

i got pics in this thread somewhere, old ones were long like raindrop says id guess around 28"
post #3494 of 4910
I've got a pic way back showing last year's fit, size L on 6 feet, good length.
post #3495 of 4910
Does anyone own the ION or has handled?

How's the knit irl?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › SNS Herning- fits?