or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › SNS Herning- fits?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

SNS Herning- fits? - Page 230

post #3436 of 4932
SNS is pretty worthless in their email replies or should I say lack of. Also website is garbage as it's never updated, not even sure why they have a website.
post #3437 of 4932
You should jut order something from inverallan. Price is about the same and Shannon is really helpful despite all crap I've been giving her. Replies to me very night and in the morning I can expect an email back with more details. Just saying.

Carry on with the SNS.. Personally the knit seems too tightly weaved fr my liking and sizing seems like a pain. SNS and inverallan sort of diff though I guess.
post #3438 of 4932
I just received an Inverallan x Inventory exclusive black dyed 3A cardigan. I love it. Got a size medium, or 40. It's just a liiittle bit too big in the arms and body, length is good. Are there any good ways to make knitted cardigans like these a little bit tighter?
post #3439 of 4932
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingles View Post

I just received an Inverallan x Inventory exclusive black dyed 3A cardigan. I love it. Got a size medium, or 40. It's just a liiittle bit too big in the arms and body, length is good. Are there any good ways to make knitted cardigans like these a little bit tighter?

Use the inverallan thread.
post #3440 of 4932

No green whatsoever but a touch of a warm grey that is almost brown under some lighting conditions...

 

This is fairly accurate to what I am seeing. It isn't easy to capture the colour though... mostly deep dark navy with touches of that grey and a mid blue running through it.

 

The only difference in person is the navy is deeper, it's just getting slightly washed out by the lighting... but this is damn close.

EDIT: My final edit... this is definitely the best I can do.

post #3441 of 4932

So is the indigo/sea blue color coming back this year? https://svpply.com/item/837120/SNS_Herning_Stark_Cardigan_Sea

post #3442 of 4932
triple grey is dope
post #3443 of 4932
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lollie View Post

So is the indigo/sea blue color coming back this year? https://svpply.com/item/837120/SNS_Herning_Stark_Cardigan_Sea

I didn't see it as an option for any model, but I did see an "Ocean Blue Blend". I don't have a picture of it though.
post #3444 of 4932
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lollie View Post

So is the indigo/sea blue color coming back this year? https://svpply.com/item/837120/SNS_Herning_Stark_Cardigan_Sea

There's a Sea Blue in L and XL here but it could probably be from last year.
http://www.esquireclothing.com/item/Brand_StarkJumper_0_0_2735_1.html
post #3445 of 4932
Brought out the winter sweaters out from their storage container and realized I had six pieces. Admittedly it's been a couple years since some of them have been worn but I'm hoping for a cooler winter in Northern California
post #3446 of 4932
Just ordered a Black/Grey Melange Stark in M from Henrik Vibskov Boutique. Seems as if they made a comeback this season (fuck yes!).
Oh and for anyone wondering, just got a reply from SNS... there is no Stark in the Raw Mix frown.gif.

post #3447 of 4932
Love that mix. I have a black shawl collar sweater that's not nearly as versatile as the black-gray
post #3448 of 4932
Quote:
Originally Posted by aphelan View Post

I haven't seen the Oxblood mix in person but would this be the most accurate representation?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


Quote:
Originally Posted by LA Guy View Post

That's closer than anything I've gotten. The darkness is there, but it has a bit more red under natural light. I can't seem to take a reasonable picture that really captures the color accurately, and I've been trying.

For anyone who owns a sweater in burgundy/bordeaux/oxblood, how versatile are the red tones compared to something in the gray or blue family? I really like the weave on the Stark and the "mix" fabrics, but I already own cardigans in navy, air force blue, charcoal gray, and gray melange (Emergent, courtesy of a member here).

Last year I waited, hoping to find a discounted triple blue mix and missed out, so I don't want to make the same mistake again.
post #3449 of 4932
Quote:
Originally Posted by thinman View Post


For anyone who owns a sweater in burgundy/bordeaux/oxblood, how versatile are the red tones compared to something in the gray or blue family? I really like the weave on the Stark and the "mix" fabrics, but I already own cardigans in navy, air force blue, charcoal gray, and gray melange (Emergent, courtesy of a member here).

Last year I waited, hoping to find a discounted triple blue mix and missed out, so I don't want to make the same mistake again.

Just don't wear them with something green, unless you want to look like an elf.

Seriously though, they are easy colors to wear.
post #3450 of 4932
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › SNS Herning- fits?