Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- U-NI-TY black handcrafted tapered 100% wool cardigan with pinstripe collar, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Comme Des Garçons Shirt black/grey 'Tired' cropped 100% wool cardigan, L Last post on 1/12/15 at 2:58am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- MEGATHREAD - SHIRTS, SWEATERS, ETC - Tons of Shirts for Sale - Every Size!!! - Updated 1/25 Last post on 12/20/14 at 6:54am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Geller Seconds Gray Cardi - Size S Last post on 12/9/12 at 10:14am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Cardigans - Hang or Fold? Last post on 11/22/12 at 9:38pm in Classic Menswear
How to Survive the Holidays with Your In-Laws, or Whatever you call...
Last edited: 11/23/14
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
SNS Herning- fits? - Page 225post #3361 of 53108/2/13 at 2:57am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3362 of 53108/3/13 at 10:33ampost #3363 of 53108/3/13 at 12:00pmThe sweaters are definitely shorter. They are not quite as short as the Starks for FW12, at least from the 2 Ion cardigans that were waiting for me when I got home last night, but they are not meant to fit "slouchy". I am 5'11", and the medium fits me perfectly through the shoulders and his just under the belt line. I just measured, and it is 26" down the back from the bottom of the collar. Both the oxblood and the navy melange colors are spectacular. I'll see if I can take an accurate picture of the colors close up tomorrow, but the oxblood has brighter and very dark red threads, mixed with some grey/darkgrey melange threads. Really nice. The collar is a nice change from both the now ubiquitous shawl collar and the standup collar of the Stark, which I love, but which makes it sometimes difficult to use as middle layer for those really cold days.
I have a linesheet at home, but I'll need Soren's permission to publish all the combinations. Would you guys be interested in preorders from the Styleforummarket so that you would be sure to get exactly what you want? We'd pricematch with the European stores (so, the prices would be the same as for NeedSupply), and we'd open up presales for as much of the catalogue as we'd be allowed. Also, we'd probably have free shipping in the CONUS.post #3364 of 53108/3/13 at 12:44pmpost #3365 of 53108/3/13 at 12:49pmpost #3366 of 53108/3/13 at 12:50pmpost #3367 of 53108/3/13 at 12:52pmpost #3368 of 53108/3/13 at 1:38pmpost #3369 of 53108/3/13 at 1:58pmpost #3370 of 53108/3/13 at 2:02pmpost #3371 of 53108/3/13 at 2:07pmpost #3372 of 53108/3/13 at 5:06pmpost #3373 of 53108/3/13 at 5:45pmpost #3374 of 53108/3/13 at 5:54pm
- SNS Herning- fits?
- Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Currently, there are 1028 Active Users (189 Members and 839 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 18 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 18 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 21 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 22 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 25 minutes ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 29 minutes ago
- › Video Games 33 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 35 minutes ago
- › What Movies Are You Watching Lately 36 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...